Chapter 15 : Can I Sleep with You P?

After dinner, they went straight to the bookstore and Kit went straight to Psychology Corner to find the book. "P.. why you are so rushing? The books won't runaway P.. calm down.." said Mingkwan to his P. "No! I'm afraid someone else would buy it first.. hurry up Mingkwan!" answered Kit and Mingkwan can just shakes his head at Kit's behaviour later follow him from behind. After they bought the book, they walked around the mall and suddenly Kit stopped in front of the cinema because he saw a trailer for a horror movie called 'Deathbell'. " This movie looks awesome.. I want to watch it.." said Kit and pouted then Ming said "You want to watch this movie P?" asked Ming.

Kit POV

When we were walking around the mall, I saw a trailer of 'Deathbell' movie and it looks so awesome. " This movie looks awesome.. I want to watch it.." I said in my mind and pouted alone thinking who I should ask for company except than Beam. "You want to watch this movie P?" asked Ming to me and I kind of blurred "How do you know?" I asked him back. "You said your thought loud and clear P.. I heard it.." said Ming so I just sighed and nodded "but Beam nowadays are busy with his Forth.. I don't have company to go watch this movie.." I said in disappointed later Ming pointed his finger at himself "How about me?" asked him.

Ming POV

P'Kit looks like a kid want a new toy right now ".. I don't have company to go watch this movie.." said P'Kit in disappointment and he looks so sad. I know I would end up crying but I don't mind if that can makes P'Kit smile so I pointed myself " How about me?". P'Kit furrowed his eyebrows before shook his head furiously "No.. I know you have PTSD.. if anything happened to you.. Wayo said he will kill me.. and I'm still young to die.." said P'Kit while we are walking back to our car and I can just chuckled. We arrived at our car "Aww.. come on P.. if anything happened to me.. you can save me.. you are a future doctor right.. and this book that you buy.. it's also because of me.. right P?" I asked him in a smirked and lean my face closer to his face till our eyes met each other. P'Kit eyes looks like an innocent puppy eyes and sparkling which means in one word is "BEAUTIFUL" I said to him and winked before I walked to driver seat.

 P'Kit eyes looks like an innocent puppy eyes and sparkling which means in one word is "BEAUTIFUL" I said to him and winked before I walked to driver seat

Kit POV

"Aww.. and this book that you buy is also because of me.. right P?" asked Ming with a smirked and how much I want to deny but it is still true that I buy this book because of him. Ming leaned his face closer to me till our eyes met and I don't know how fast my heart is beating right now. I take time observing his eyes ' It is big, round and deep sorrow eyes but still how can he be this handsome? I was too busy admiring his face until Ming said "BEAUTIFUL" that makes the butterflies in my stomach and he winked at me before he went to his driver seat.

The car is quiet in a comfortable way and I'm just looking outside the window while thinking either to invite him or not but I can cure his PTSD right? I can learn everything from that book right? Haishh.. why I'm thinking this nonsense nobody know what will come tomorrow so let's just it be. "Ming.. you want to watch that movie with me?" I asked him and he just nodded saying that he will but he don't know what would happened tomorrow. I also don't know where the confidence coming from when I said this words to him "it's okay.. I'm there for you.." then I stare at the window until we arrived at my dorm. I open the door want to get out but Ming stop me "Can I sleep with you today P?" he asked me like it just nothing meanwhile I'm still flustered with him so I end up yelled at him " in your dream!!!" and close the door, walked to my dorm without looking back.

I get in into my room, taking a nice shower, feeling excited to read the book that I buy just now. While I'm focusing on reading, I remember the scene in front of my dorm with Ming "Can I sleep with you today P?" and here I'm smiling like an idiot. ' Why did my heart fluttered with that word? Shitttt Ming!!! What you have done to me Mingkwan!!!! '. I close my eyes to keep myself focus again then read the book again later I woke up it's already morning.

Treatment for PTSD :

How to support your loved one

Knowing how to best demonstrate your love and support for someone with PTSD isn't always easy. You can't force your loved one to get better, but you can play a major role in the healing process by simply spending time together.

Don't pressure your loved one into talking. It can be very difficult for people with PTSD to talk about their traumatic experiences. For some, it can even make things worse. Instead, let them know you're willing to listen when they want to talk, or just hang out when they don't. Comfort for someone with PTSD comes from feeling engaged and accepted by you, not necessarily from talking.

Do "normal" things with your loved one, things that have nothing to do with PTSD or the traumatic experience. Encourage your loved one to participate in rhythmic exercise, seek out friends, and pursue hobbies that bring pleasure. Take a fitness class together, go dancing, or set a regular lunch date with friends and family.

Let your loved one take the lead, rather than telling him or her what to do. Everyone with PTSD is different but most people instinctively know what makes them feel calm and safe. Take cues from your loved one as to how you can best provide support and companionship.

Manage your own stress. The more , the better you'll be able to help your loved one.

Be patient. Recovery is a process that takes time and often involves setbacks. The important thing is to stay positive and maintain support for your loved one.

Symptoms, Treatment, and Self-Help

Educate yourself about PTSD. The more you know about the symptoms, effects, and treatment options, the better equipped you'll be to help your loved one, understand what he or she is going through, and keep things in perspective.

Accept (and expect) mixed feelings. As you go through the emotional wringer, be prepared for a complicated mix of feelings—some of which you'll never want to admit. Just remember, having negative feelings toward your family member doesn't mean you don't love them.

Ming POV

The car is quiet but it is comfortable while I'm taking a glance at P'Kit who still looking outside the window then suddenly I heard he called me "Ming.. you want to watch that movie with me?" he asked me. I just nodded "Why not.. but I'm not sure what will happened inside there.." I said honestly. I saw Kit nodded and I heard Kit's soft voice "It's okay.. I'm there for you.." and then we're arrived at P'Kit's dorm " I will pick you up tomorrow evening.. is that okay? Or you have other schedule?" I asked P'Kit. P'Kit nodded " it's okay with me.." he said then open the door but I stop him " Can I sleep with you today P?" I tried my luck but as I expected I wasn't that lucky when he just yelled " In your dream!!" and close the door. I laughed at his ripped tomato face and drive straight to my dorm with a delighted heart thinking about tomorrow.