Chapter 19 : Reap What You Sow

WAYO POV

I was having a good time with my boyfriend and suddenly my phone ringing and I can't help laughing at P'Pha expression 'who disturb our time right now' face. My boyfriend is so cute I thought but my laugh replace with an angerness. I clench my fist to restrain my feelings and I guess P'Pha realise my expression later he hold my hand. I can hear Ming voice is stuttered as he still holding back his tears and after I heard his explaination, I can't help but feel devastated. I'm so angry right now, Ming is crying and I need to be there right now. I want to kill that Kit and it just lucky that Kit is my boyfriend bestfriend " MIngkwan.. where are you right now?"I asked him. 

I feel a little bit relieved when I know he is at our secret place and after my conversation with Mingkwan end, I ask P'Pha to take me there and on our way to P'Pha's car, I saw P'Kit walk to his room. His appearances increase my angerness and I can't help but give a sharp glaze to him as I could kill him alive right now. I think P'Kit realise it and want to explained but I cut him off " Don't say a thing P'Kit.. I can't help myself to get angry with you.. I want to kill you so bad.. and let me warned you.. if you really didn't have a feeling to my treasure friend... you shouldn't give him some hope.. you sure lucky because you are P'Pha friends or else I will kill you alive for making my friend life upside down" and drag P'Pha away.

Once I arrived at the resort,, I saw Mingkwan is sleeping lying on the rock near the beach and his face is bloated. I could tell that he drink too much 'Oh My God.. looks what happened to you Ming..' I monologue while caressing his face. I just give out a deep sighed and take a seat front of him meanwhile P'Pha just watch me and take a seat beside me. I caress Ming's soft hair and his cheeks and murmured to myself " I'm sorry Mingkwan.. because of me you cried for this time.. if you didn't follow me and study in this university.. this wouldn't happened" and before I realised my eyes let a tears drop. My boyfriend wipe it for me and turn my face to him with a thank you smile. 

P'Pha give me a hug and said " I'm sorry on my friend behalf Yo.. I also don't know what should I do with that Kit.. he's too ego and end up hurting both of them.." said P'Pha. I just replied P'Pha hug and piggyback Ming to the nearby resort that I'm so sure that Ming have check in so I just need walk to the front desk and asked the room number. What a surprised when I just didn't get the room number only but also his car's key that P'Kit left behind and that make me realise that Mingkwan really fall in love with that P'Kit.

The next day, after Ming is sobered, we drive to our dorm and pretend like nothing happened but what different is the smile on Ming's face is not a true smile anymore.. and once again, I miss that smile so much.

KIT POV

I can feel that Yo glaring at me but I just pretend not to know and I understand if he being like this to me. Well, his bestfriend cried and I am the reason so of course he hate me for godsake but then when Ming come, Yo smile once again. Beam is teasing them " oh boy.. who would believe that Pha and Yo is a couple.. when Yo and Ming looks so adorable together.. oh my goodness,, you guys are so sweet.. Ming,, just now this Yo didn't say a words or smile but after see you.. his mood become cheerful.. I think Pha would be so jealous right now" said Beam. I can't help but chuckled and glanced at Pha because his face is funny and definitely he is jealous with Ming. 

I think Yo realise it and give Pha a peck on his lips and Pha's face have softened but for Ming he looks the same except that he avoid me and didn't talk with me, didn't disturb me anymore and after a few weeks, he just disappeared. Yo have forgave me at that time meanwhile Ming is nowhere to be found. I don't know why but I felt like my soul have left me 'why?? Shouldn't I be happy when I didn't see him around and disturb me?' but right now I feel lost. I feel uncomplete and every day, every second, my mind keep worrying about Ming 'what is this feelings?' so after classes I've decide to ask for my friends and my friend's boyfriend help.

We hang out at the canteen like usual "guys,, I wanna ask you something but promise me you wouldn't tease me.." I opened the speech and Beam talked "bout Ming huh?? Why?? Missing him already?? Ai'Kit.. we might tease you all the time.. but when it's come bout your concerned.. we would give you the best we can.." said Beam and WOW I don't know Beam can be sweet too meanwhile Pha, Yo and Forth just nodded in agree. I nodded and continued "how you guys know that you guys falls in love with your boyfriend?? And you know.. we are guys" I said. 

Forth left out a chuckled before answer " Kit.. love doesn't have boundaries.. you love him.. he love you.. and that's it.. and if you ask me how I realise that I fall in love with your friend.. well,, the answer is easy.. my heart beat fast everytime I think about him.. and I become posessive of him.." and he kiss Beam cheeks and left my friend blushing. Haaha,, this couple it too cute.

 "P'Kit.. can I ask you something?? What is your feeling for my bestfriend?" asked Wayo. " I don't know myself.. that's why I'm asking for you guys help.. well,, when he stole a kiss for me.. I didn't hate it but I didn't like it either.. and he hug me.. it makes me feels calm somehow.. and when he hold my hands.. I feel safe,, and when he gave me a cold shoulder.. it feels weird.. I feel my life incomplete.. the reason I buy that psychology book is to heal his trauma.. I like when he smile.." I explained. "Shit.. Kit.. why you didn't tell this earlier.. you are falling in love with him.." said Beam and I shrugged my shoulder " Am I? I don't know.." said Kit. 

I can see that 5 of them is smiling.. wait what?? 5?? Pha..Wayo.. Beam.. Forth excluding me it's only 4 just now but how come it's 5 now? I can't believe what is in front of me neither 4 of them so I brushed my eyes couple time and pinch my arm and my cheeks. 0uch.. it hurts, this is not a dream and I can't think of anything "Your back!!!" I screamed. Ming didn't say anything and just give a expressionless face and he turn his face to Yo "Let's go Yo.. P'Pha, I will drop Yo today.." said Ming and walked away. My tears is falling down like a waterfall right now, 'Did he hates me now?' but at the same time, I feel glad that Ming is back. 'You reap what you sow Kittinan.. you are the one who throw him away.. how would you expect he will come to you again this time..'