Chapter 11 : Jealousy?

Kit POV

Actually, I feel annoying when I saw his face though and I mean he is a guy, so do I . It's enough that he will spam and missed call me at least 20 times a day. Because of Beam and Pha boyfriend always hang out with Mingkwan, I leaved no choice but need to follow them and of course everyday I need to see that annoying handsome face. Wait, did I just said he handsome? Everytime I've tried to avoid him, we will always end up together again even today without exception.

Ming POV

This days P'Kit seems to avoid me. Why? Did he hate me because of my confession yesterday? Everytime we meet, P'Kit will excuse himself and to be honest it felt hurt you know but nevermind it didn't lose my hope to court on my kitkat and smile like an idiot. So today I like usual put a smile on my face and greet them and my kitkat.. "hello my p'Kitkat.. I miss you.. don't you miss me?". I grinned at his face but his answered broke my heart.. " Why should I miss a crazy person like you Ming.." and scoff at me but I still replied with a smile trying hard to restrain my sad feeling " awwww P.. don't be like that.. you hurts me P.." and pout. Then, without a word I just drag him with me and bring him to lunch with me then promise for a date with him tomorrow night eventhough it just me who think like that..

FLASHBACK

Mingkwan sit beside Kit and begging to him "P.. lets go for a date with me tonight.. naahhh.. nahhh" and make his puppy eyes to Kit. Mingkwan know his puppy eyes always effective to most people except his bestfriend's Wayo because Wayo already use to his bestfriend tactic when he want to ask for something. Kit want to reject Ming invitation but after he saw that puppy eyes, he can't help but accept Ming's invitation " Fine.. but it's not a date". After Ming heard the answer from Kit, he jump like a child that got his prize from his crush meanwhile Kit just looks at Ming and rolled his eyes 'Goshh,, who would have thought this boy is a university students'. Ming smile at Kit "It's a deal P.. I will pick you up at 10 o'clock.." said Mingkwan and give Kit a peck on his right cheeks and runaway immediately because I know that grumpy kitty will kill me once he realize the situation.

END OF FLASHBACK

So, I dress up casually with a black skinny jeans and white tshirt and a long gray cardigan and feeling so excited. I end up arriving early than the time promised and stood front of P'Kit's room so I called him " P'Kitkat.. I've arrived..". P'Kit open the door "What the hell Ming?? You said 10 o'clock but it just 9.30 right now.." said P'Kit with a frown on his face. I scratched my unitchy head and smile shyly "I'm sorry P.. it just I feel excited to go out with u and thinking of it alone make me smile and end up get ready early.. hehe". P'Kit furrowed his eyebrows and nod "errr.. err.. whatever.. wait a minute.. I'll be ready in jiffy.. come in.." said P'Kit and open the door for me. As I'm eyeing my surrounding, P'Kit is totally different from Wayo because P'Kit room is so clean and it didn't looks like a busy student meanwhile Wayo on the other hand is messy person. He won't cleaned up his room until I'd nagged at him for numerous time as I kept thinking about Wayo when I remembered I threat him to tell P'Pha how messy his boyfriend is. I don't think I smile that much until P'Kit voice wake me up "What are you smiling about?" asked P'Kit as he furrowed his eyebrows. I scrunched my nose " Err.. nothing P.. I just think of Wayo.. I thought you're room would be like him.." I explained to P'Kit. "What do you mean? My room would be like N'Yo?" asked P'Kit and I feel slightly jealous but that's not because of the question but it is the fact he called Wayo Nong. "Nothing.. Wayo room is so messy.. I need to keep nagging at him and threat him just to make him cleaned up his own room.." I said to P'Kit with laugh then P'Kit replied me " You sure give attention on him.. You guys sure you're not a couple?" asked P'kit. I just smiled " How can we be a couple when I already fall in love with you P.." I answered softly and stand up "I will wait you at the lobby P.. Hurry up.." then went downstair with a heavy heart 'It's okay.. It might be just a coincidence since P'Pha is Yo's boyfriend..'.

KIT POV

It's only 9.30 and as I remember, we promise to meet at 10 o'clock but here he is standing in front of me "I'm sorry P.. it just I feel excited to go out with u and thinking of it alone make me smile and end up get ready early.. hehe" said Ming and I'm trying my best to show my poker face even I'm smiling inside right now. As I'm trying my best to get ready in hurry just don't want to make this kid waiting for me longer, I saw him smiling alone "What are you smiling about?" I asked him as I'm furrowed my eyebrows. He scrunched his nose " Err.. nothing P.. I just think of Wayo.. I thought you're room would be like him.." said him and why do I hate it when he makes a comparison between Pha's boyfriend and me? "What do you mean? My room would be like N'Yo?" I asked him and guess what I want to admit? I feel slightly jealous but that's not because of the comparison he makes but it is the fact that he thinks of Wayo even he is with me right now. "Nothing.. Wayo room is so messy.. I need to keep nagging at him and threat him just to make him cleaned up his own room.." said Ming to me with a laughed. He dare to laugh at it huh? Then I replied him " You sure give attention on him.. You guys sure you're not a couple?" I asked him because excuse me, a bestfriend won't be to the extent that he will remembered him now and then. Ming just smiled at me " How can we be a couple when I already fall in love with you P.." answered him and stand up "I will wait you at the lobby P.. Hurry up.." said him with a low voice then went down stair later I came down and walk together to his car.