Chapter 7 : Tsundere Kit

Ming POV

P’kit classes already finish, Wayo and I are waiting for those 3 seniors outside  of their classroom. After few minutes, P’Pha and his friends came out from their classroom and P’Pha put his arm around Wayo waist. It makes me irritates somehow because I heard so many rumours about P’Pha being a playboy and moreover they aren’t officially a couple yet as I keep glaring at their arm till P’Beam said “Pha,, you should handoff your arm from N’Yo before his boyfriend kills you” said P’Beam teasingly. I leaned to Yo closer and take off P’Pha hand from Yo waist and said to Yo but enough for the seniors to hear “ my dear sweetheart.. since when you know how to flirt especially with the moons of university huh??  You are dead today darling..  and P’pha and P’Beam I’m gonna borrow your friend for a while as our business didn’t settled yet.. goodbye playboy” and I kiss Yo right’s cheek and wink at him then pulled P’Kit hands and drag him to my car and left them. Yo just laughed hard and rolled his eyes.

I opened the door and pushed P’kit to sit at the passenger seat and drove my car. P’kit asked me “What the hell you are doing? Where are we going? And how did you know my name but I don’t know yours”. I just laughed and didn’t answered his question until he sulked at me. I thought he is too cute for me to handle. I drove my car to the mall and drag him to cinema and choose the horror movie. Then, he stopped and handoff my arms “ seriously what the hell we are in cinema? I thought you want me to treat you a dinner? For the compensation.. ”. I just nodded and answered him “ Well, at first I am but then suddenly I felt like wanna watch a horror movie but my husband is busy with P’Pha so I make you as a substitute” I answered his curiosity and smiled at him and left him disbelief.

Actually I don’t like horror movie but horror movie make me forget all those scary moment and my painful memories disappeared and the only person who knows this fact is my only Wayo. For today cases, there are too many gold digger either boys or girls that makes me try cut my limit so I want to cool down and calm myself. Moreover, I also want to forget about the pressure that I receive from my family since yesterday I met my brother at the hotel.

-Flashback-

Ming POV

As I was walking, I heard a familiar voice calling me from behind, “Mingkwan? It’s you right?” asked P’Kim and I turned myself facing him “Sawadee Khrub P’Kim..” I wai at him. P’Kim smiles at me “How’s your university life? Is it good?” asked P’Kim and I just smiles “Well. You know.. it just normal..” I answered. “Good.. how about your modelling?” asked P’Kim and I smiles “I stop it for a while P.. since I have a hazing session.. later I would modelling again I think..” I answered. P’Kim nodded “ Nong.. don’t pushed yourself too much.. I want to feel what you should feel during your age… I don’t want you to be like me.. okay?” P’Kim advice me seriously but I can only smile “Khrub.. I just want to make mom and dad proud of me again..” I answered in a sad tone. P’Kim hug me “I know.. I don’t know about mom and dad.. but Ming,, I am proud of my baby boy.. he have grew up well..” said P’Kim and release the hug then excuse himself but not before he give me some pocket money and messed up my hair.

-End Of Flashback-

Wayo POV

As I felt Ming kiss my cheeks, I just smiled but then I felt a glare front of me and I saw P’Pha is giving me a death stare and P’Beam looks disbelief and confused about me and Ming relationship. Then, P’Forth come to fetch his boyfriend P’Beam for a date. So, only me and P’Pha left as we walked to have our dinner, he suddenly open out his mouth “tell me the truth, why you didn’t tell me that you and Ming is a couple in the first place?? And why you allow me to court you if you know in the end I’m gonna hu…” I kiss him to stop him to continue his words and smile at him. “ Ming and I are bestfriend, not more than that and the person I like is you not him. By the way, he fall in love with your bestfriend though.. In details, we called it love at first sight” and I smiled to him. His face softened back but I think I fall in love more with P’Pha when I saw him jealous. He is handsome but I don’t know that he can be this cute when he jealous. I think I need to thank Ming for that kiss. He furrowed his eyebrows when he heard about Ming and said “ Kit?”. I nodded and smile that make my cute boyfriend widened his eyes “Woah.. that is unexpected,, how can that rich kid could fall in love with Kit which is my best friend”. I just shrugged my shoulder and ask him for a dinner.

Phana POV

I clench my fist when I saw Ming kiss my boyfriend cheek in front of me!! Well not officially yet but still he is my boyfriend. Then, I took Yo for a dinner and started my conversation with him “Tell me the truth, why you didn’t tell me that you and Ming is a couple in the first place and why you allow me to court you if you know in the end I’m gonna hu…” I froze when I feel Yo’s lips on mine. I’m sure my face turns into tomatoes right now. When I heard Yo’s answer, I feel relieved not until I discovered Ming gonna court my bestfriend. I furrowed my eyebrows and give my confused face at Wayo laughed face. I mean Ming is a moon university too and his family is filthy rich and for your information the party yesterday was done at that Ming’s family’s hotel. How can I believe that guy will fall in love with that tsundere Kit. I shook my head and ask Yo deeper “ Baby, are you serious? I mean Ming is a rich kiddo and he is Casanova though.. how can he fall in love with that grumpy Kitkat?” and Yo laughed before he make me wanna hide my face right now “ Then, how can a moon of our university last year that are too handsome, so filthy rich and a Casanova can fall in love with the person in front of him right now.. darling?” I just nodded my head and keep digging my food to avoid Yo’s face because I know he is laughing at me right now. “By the way.. that black knight of mine is not a Casanova anymore.. he is a demisexual now.. which means the fact that he fall in love is a miracle..” said Wayo and I nodded “Ouhh.. I see.. but please don’t call him your black knight.. I’m jealous..” I said and cleared my throat meanwhile Wayo was laughing hard at me.