Chapter 25 : Me & Brother In Law

Kit POV

I hide my ripped tomato face on his chest and nodded "but how about breakfast?" I asked him. Ming chuckled and lift my head "are you still shy about the fact that I am your lover now?" asked Ming. 'Hell Yeahh!! You are my first relationship ever!'

I just bit my lips "Uhumm.. I never been in relationship before so it feels weird sometime.. you know the fact that I have a handsome boyfriend.." I answered. 

Ming giggling "you are so cute P.. you don't have to cook our breakfast.. we will have our breakfast at the hotel later.. you okay to meet my P?" asked Ming and I nodded "it's not my first time to meet him after all.." I answered. 

Ming nodded "but today is different P.. you will meet him not as my senior anymore but as my LOVER P.." said him and winked at me. I hit his arm lightly "Jerkk.. you didn't tell me beforehand and you dare to play a joke huh?" I asked and glare at him. 

Ming chuckled " but you said you love this jerk.." said Ming and I rolled my eyes. "I don't even know how I can fall in love with this jerk.. I better take a shower.." I said and get up from the bed " wanna have a shower together baby?" asked Ming in a dirty way I would say. I throw the pillow to him " pervert old man.." I yelled at him and get into the bathroom and heard Ming's laugh.

P'Kim POV

" Hello P.. I will bring my lover to you this morning P.. are you okay with it P?" asked Ming on the line after I received his call. 

"yeahh.. sure.. you will eat breakfast with me?" I asked him. 

"Yess P.. if you don't mind..." he said. 

"Aww.. of course I'm not.. you guys are welvome any time any moment.. this hotel soon to be yours after all Mingkwan.." I said to my nong and heard his chuckled " haha.. I've still have a long way P.. we will arrived around 9 AM.." he said. 

" Okay.. I will be waiting for you guys.." I answered and cut off the line. 

Meanwhile I was waiting for them, my PA get in into my office and give me a profile " this is the details about Kittinan Sir.." said my PA and I thanked her. She leaves me alone while I'm doing my job to look in deeper about my nong boyfriend. 

There is something that makes my heart feel nervous and scared somehow which is his relatives " this is bad..". That's all I could say in my state 'How I'm supposed to do? Did he know about the incident too?' all of that question running into my head. 

I was thinking the way hot to solve this two lovebirds but however I need to make everything clear with Kit. I was wandering around my office trying to process my smart brain and I got call from the front desk informing that Mingkwan had arrived. 

When I get down, I saw Ming and Kit is laughing and happy with each other side but if I told the truth, would they get their happy ending? "Sawadee Khrub P'Kim.." wai Ming and hug me and I give him a smile " Sawadee Khrub Khun Kim..I'm Kit.." said Kit and smile ' He didn't look bad like his parents..'. 

I give him a relieve smile " just call me P'Kim N'Kit.. So? Ming? " I furrowed my eyebrows at Ming who look blurred for awhile " Ohh yeahh.. let me introduce p'Kit further.. this guy here is your future brother in law P.. my boyfriend Kitkat.. wait.. is that how it supposed to do Kitkat? " asked Ming to Kit and I just can laughed at this silly boy of mine. 

Kit rolled his eyes " Idiot.. P'Kim.. let me introduce my self once again.. my name is Kittinan Anuphan and I'm Mingkwan boyfriend.. please take care of me.." said Kit and wai at me. 

I receive his wai and look at Ming "That is how to introduce a person nong.." I said to a confuse Ming. I invite them for a private breakfast at the VIP Section.

Kit POV

After I introduce myself to P'Kim, three of us went for a private breakfast when suddenly P'Kim brought a family topic makes me chokes a little bit " So Kit? How about your family? Do they know about you guys?" asked P'Kim. 

Ming give me the water "I'm sorry P.. I just didn't expect that question will come so early.." I answered cautiously meanwhile Mingkwan is giving me a concern looks. I just give him a reassured smile that everything would be okay and hold his hand " What do you mean by my family P?" I asked P'Kim. 

I heard P'Kim sighed " sorry for doing without your agreement Nong Kit but I have to.. so I already found out about you and your family details.. and I know a lot of things that we need to talk about.." said P'Kim and I just nodded meanwhile Mingkwan still in confused " Why you speak like Kitkat family have done something wrong to you P? or are we the one who did a wrongful thing P?" asked Ming sadly. 

P'Kim hold my hand and Ming together " there's nothing wrong with both of you guys Nong.. but.. for Kit's family.. I need to hear from Kit himself about his situation.. can you give me and Kit some space Ming?" asked P'Kim. Ming nodded and stand up but I stop him " Please don't leave me..".

A/N : Please forgive me for short chapter.. n forgive me if it feels ridiculous as well..