Chapter 26 : Families From HELL

Kit POV

I beg Mingkwan " but Kitkat.." said Ming and follow with P'Kim " but Kit.. are you okay if Ming know about this? " asked P'Kim. I nodded and gesture Ming to sit beside me "I'm okay P.. I believe in him.. he won't leave me.. beside.. he have the right to know every single things about me either my family.. he is my boyfriend after all.." I said to P'Kim. Ming give me a soft smile " thank you naa.." said Ming and I nodded.

P'Kim POV

As expected, they do love each other so much and I can only sighed in my heart 'Looks like I have to face another fight huh? '. 

I cleared my throat and find my position " okay but nong.. whatever I said.. don't make a quick decision and listen to my explanation till the end.. okay?" I said to both of them and they nodded. 

" So straight to the point.. Nong Kit.. did you know about Ming's dark history? " I asked Kit and he nodded " I know.. he need to spend his time in the prison for the things that he didn't do it.." explained Kit. 

I nodded and sighed " and did you know who is the brain?" I asked Kit and both of them furrowed their eyebrows so I continued " It's the CEO of ATG Co, Ltd.." I said and saw Kit low down his head. " So? What is the connection between that company CEO with Kit? P? Would you just tell us.." said Ming. 

Before I can explained, Kit open his mouth "That jerk.. Anuphan.. I won't forgive him.. He really won't stop.." said Kit and I saw he clench his fist.

Ming POV

This is the first time I saw p'Kit cursed "that jerk.. he really won't stop.." said P'Kit and I saw he clenched his fist to hold his anger " that guy.. he is my dad.." . I hold his hand "kitkat.." and he looked at me with a red face. 

" P.. can we discuss during our dinner this night? " I asked P'Kim and he nodded " sure.. make yourself clear first.." said P'Kim and we excused ourselves. I bring Kit to my room at the VIP lounge and just when after I closed the door, I felt Kit's arm hug me. 

I walked Kit to sit on the bed "Kitkat.. look at me please.." I beg a crying Kitkat and I can only sighed then hug him "hush.. baby.. don't cry.." I try to soothe him but it useless " I'm sorry Mingkwan.. I'm so sorry.. I should stop him.. I never know he would go that low.." said Kit. 

I kiss his lips and nibbling it before I let it go and said " Kitkat..it's okay.. it's not your fault.. and when the case happen, we didn't know each other yet. Right baby? Stop blaming yourself Kitkat.." I said and caress P'Kit cheeks. " I know.. but it's my father did.. and I'm his son.. you must hate him.. you must mad at him.." said P'Kit. 

I make P'Kit look at me " I do.. I hate his childish way to wide his empire.. but you Kitkat.. I love you so much baby.." I said and hug him. P'Kit hug me and cry harder " idiot.. my family ruin your life.. how can you still love me.." said my crying Kitkat ad I can't help chuckled " how can you be this cute P? " I asked him and pinch his cheeks makes him pouted at me. 

" I know.. but you are different.. you're not the same like your parents.. so keep it or just plant it in your mind.. that I still love you the same.. Okay Baby? " I asked him and Kit nodded. 

" thank you Ming.. please don't hate me.." beg P'Kit and I kiss his forehead " I can't never hate my crying baby.." I said and P'Kit hit my arm lightly. Later I bring him for a date and eat our lunch outside the hotel. 

Of course I hate at Kitkat's dad but he's alone not at my Kitkat.

So as promise, that night during dinner Kit spilled out everything about his family to P'Kim and Mingkwan including the reason he step out from that family and the reason why he hates his father so much.

-Flashback-

Kit loves science and medicine more than himself at that time so he always dream to be a doctor meanwhile his younger brother want to be a businessman like his father but his dad want to Kit to inherit his business instead. 

One day, his dad company facing a critical phases and the solution that his father makes is his father want Kit to marry with his client's daughter to save his company but Kit refuse because he don't want to inherit the business and moreover he still young. 

Later his father use a dirty tricks which is his own father and his client decide to make both of them drunk and will spread rumour that they sleep together so that they won't have a choice either than marriage. 

Kit just pretend that he is drunk and when only two of them alone, Kit find out that girl was also pretending. She told Kit that she already have a boyfriend and they already decide to runaway together with his boyfriend. 

Kit was so angry and went to find his dad but then his dad force him once again to get married with his client's daughter but Kit still stay with his answer 'No'. 

Then, his father threaten him that he will drop off Kit's name from their family registration and later Kit realise that his dad value wealth more than his own blood. Kit decide to move out from their family house and said to his father that he don't care anymore. 

From that day, a wealthy Kit is not available anymore because all the credit card and everything under his family name have been block. Kit makes money as a part timer and he sleep at Pha or Beam house until they got admitted into the university together. Kit study hard for a scholarship and now they never contact each other except that his younger brother's Copter sometime come to find him.

-End of Flashback-

Ming and P'Kim can't believe how cruel that Anuphan is until he can play a dirty trick to his own son.