Chapter 27 : Obstacles

Mingkwan walk in into their hotel's room with a daze and worried plastered on his face until he didn't realize his surrounding and then 'Buukkk!'. 

He collide with the balcony glass door " ouch.." whimpered Ming while touch his forehead and Kit hurried to Ming.. " Oh god.. Ming.. are you okay? Let me see.." said Kit and act as a doctor. "P.. it hurts.." pouted Ming and Kit kiss the wound "still hurts? " asked Kit and Ming nodded. 

Kit sighed " what are you thinking about Ming? " asked Kit while blow Ming's forehead to soothe the pain. " Kitkat.. what should we do if my parents can't accept us? Should we runaway too? " asked Mingkwan and Kit looked down at Ming " are you thinking about P'Kim task? " asked Kit and Ming nodded.

-Flashback during dinner-

After they done with Kit story, P'Kim can only sighed before he spoke out "Mingkwan.. Kitkat.. are both of you guys serious? " asked P'Kim but the couple can't get it " I mean are both of you serious about this relationship.. enough to marry each other.." explained P'Kim. 

" of course I am P.. if not.. I won't introduce P'Kit to you P'Kim.." answered Ming. P'Kim nodded " then ask for family blessing and introduce your boyfriend to mom and dad.." said P'Kim makes the couple froze. P'Kim chuckled " nong.. if you want to be comfortable, a bless from your parents is important.. and for you Kit.. I don't know about your father.. but at least your mother should know that her son is in a good hand.." said P'Kim.

-End of Flashback-

Kit went out to the balcony and follow with Ming and the duvet hug him from behind "Kitkat.. I don't know what will happen tomorrow or tomorrow or other tomorrow.. but promise me that you will stay strong with me.." said Ming. 

Kit leaned his head on Ming's shoulder " do you think your parents will give their blessing Mingkwan?" Kit asked and Ming sighed " I don't know but at least P'Kim give us his bless.. how about your parents P?" Ming asked. Kit looked up in shocked " are you seriously want to ask for their bless Ming?" asked Kit and Ming nodded " like P'Kim said.. they are still your parents.. because of them you stand on this earth today P.." answered Ming. 

Kit smiled at Ming " my boyfriend is so kind-hearted.. such a lucky guy I am.. okay we will ask for their blessing but not tomorrow.. the final exam is coming.. and why I feel like we have been a couple for so long when it's not been so long after we formally become a couple.." said Kit with chuckled and Ming hug Kit tighter under the duvet " haha.. maybe because we are too hurried to marry each other P.." chuckled Ming and Kit giggle.

*******************************************************************************

Time have passed by to 3 months later and after their final exam ended, they set the date with Ming's parents before they went to Kit's house.

-Flashback-

Ming called his parents after he's done answered his last paper while waiting for Kit inside the car.

" Hello.. Mingkwan?" answered Ming's mom on the line.

" Err.. hello mom..." answered Ming in nervous.

" yes.. why? Do you need something son?" asked his mom then his dad just come back from his office and asked his wife to turn on the loudspeaker.

"err.. yess.. if you don't mind.. would you like come to Thailand? Together with dad.." said Ming.

Ming's parents look each other " sure.. but for what occasion? What are you trying to tell us son?" asked Ming's mom.