Chapter 10 : A Rich Kiddo?

Ming POV

When we walked in into the restaurant, I saw P'Kit is a little bit puzzled with this situation but I just played innocent with him. I pulled the chair for him and he said "err.. I have my own hand you knows.." I just chortled and replied " I just did what a nice boyfriend should did" and winked at him. I can see his face is blushing and I can't help to pull that cute cheeks. While eating he asked me what should I say, weird question I guess " I though you came to our university because you are extremely smart and got a scholarship. So.. how come you have a money for all this thing? Are you doing a part time job or something?" he asked me. I furrows my eyebrows and just give him my contact card and his reaction makes my heart fluttered because I swear he is the cutest guy I have ever met and I just realized that I must love him so much that makes me bring him to eat at this expensive cruise restaurant eventhought this is my family restaurant. His eyes widened and asked me with high pitch voice " What???? You are the son of D company??? Then, this cruise restaurant is belong to you? And that hotel that we rent is also your company priority?? Oh My God.. looks like I have found the second Phana" said P'Kit and he rolled his eyes. I just chuckled quietly and asked him to finished up his food " Finished up your food P'Kit.. I want to show you around this cruise.." I said before we going up to the second floor. When we arrived at the second floor, he going straight to the front and spread his arm just like a titanic movie posed and take a deep breath. I walked straight to him and backhugged him then I put my chin on his shoulder " P'Kit.. I think I like you.. so,, from today.. I'm gonna court you for real.. be prepared" I said to him in a real serious tone because I am serious at this moment.

 be prepared" I said to him in a real serious tone because I am serious at this moment

KitKat POV

I didn't realized who Mingkwan is until he give me his contact card and looks what I have found? What the hell, he is the son of D Company which is one of the successful company that even widened their product all over the world. Looks like I've found the second Phana hear and no wonder he can bring me to this cruise restaurant because obviously he is the boss. He asked me to finish up my food "Finished up your food P'Kit.. I want to show you around this cruise.." said Ming so I finished up my food and went up to the second floor. I went straight to the front view and spread my arms just like a titanic movie because I have been wonder how it's feel. The air feels nice so I take a deep breath and I feel relaxing until I feel someone back hugged me and put his arms at my waist and without a doubt, it is Mingkwan of course. I need to admit his hug some kind feels warmed though and I just let him be because actually I feel a little bit cold up here. Then he put his chin on my shoulders and spoke " P'Kit.. I think I like you.. so,, from today.. I'm gonna court you for real.. be prepared" and those words make froze. Then, he let go his arms and said "it's arrived.. let's go.. I need to sent you home before midnight or my brother in law will killed me for real". In Ming's car, the surrounding become quiet because of awkwardness because I just hear his confession just now and of course I don't know what to do now. I thought I need to confront him but before I spoke, his phone ringing.

"Yes P'Kim.. What's wrong?" I saw his face turned panicked a little bit but I don't care about it but who is P'Kim?

"Mingkwan.. someone noticed me that he saw you at our restaurant cruise.."

"Is that true?" asked that P'Kim

"..................." Ming keep silent and he gulped his saliva

"Mingkwan.. answer me immediately" said P'Kim in a stern voice.

"Yes P.. It's true.. I did went there just now for dinner.. why P?" said Ming.

I heard P'Kim sighed "Ming.. it's your restaurant.. why did you pay for your dinner?" asked P'Kim and I just looked at him.

Ming smile at me " because I want to treat someone I love by my own money.. not my parents money.." said Ming and I can totally understand it.

When I arrived at my room, I thought alone 'So? He didn't use his parents money to pay just now? Then how did have so much money? A rich kiddo work for his own money? WOW..'. After I'm done cleaning myself, I received a chat from that Mingkwan 'Sleep tight my love,, be prepared P.. ' so, from that day.. my life is so fucking busy to avoid that Mingkwan.

Ming POV

After I sent P'Kit home, I called P'Kim again "Hello P.. Are you mad?" I asked him.

I heard P'Kim sighed on the line "I'm not mad but I don't get it why you pay in your own restaurant??" he asked me.

I laughed at him "P.. if I bring Wayo,, I might not pay for it.. but I brought someone special P.. I don't want he takes me as a spoil rich kiddo in his eyes.." I explained to him.

"Ouhh.. someone special? I wonder who said to me that he is demisexual before?" asked P'Kim and I just rolled my eyes.

"Come on P.. demisexual doesn't mean he won't fall in love forever.." I answered P'Kim

"I see.. so now you are in love huh? Who's that person? Is it a boy or a girl?" asked P'Kim and I kept silent until P'Kim spoke again "A boy I assume.. Ming,, nothing to be ashamed.. I've told you right.. it's not a crime.." P'Kim said and makes me feeling thankful for having a great P like P'Kim.

I smile "Yes P.. Thank you.." I thanked him and P chuckled "Why you are so cute? Then? When you will introduce him to me? Is he cute? " asked P'Kim.

I chuckled "P.. we're not a couple yet.. I'm still courting him now.. yes he is cute p.." I answered P'Kim.

"Cuter than Wayo?" asked P'Kim and I answered "Uuhhum.. yes.."

"That guy should accept you.. he is so lucky to meet a guy like you kiddo.. to be add on a rich kiddo.." said P'Kim in laughed and he just cut off the line without goodbye.

I can just shake my head at my P behaviour because nevertheless he is still my P.