Chapter 24 : Ming's Promises

After Kit and Ming sweet moment at the balcony end, and the reality hit them " Baby.. let's go in.. it's cold outside.. you will catch a cold.." said Ming and Kit nodded "Yeahh.. but I want you to hug me a little bit more.." said Kit. Ming chuckles " We can hugging inside too you know.. come on.. let's go in.. I'm worried you will get sick.." said Ming and he hold Kit's hand walking him inside then close the glass door. 

"You wanna sleep now Kitkat? It's almost midnight naaaa.. sleepy yet?" asked Ming after he take a look the time at his watch. Kit furrowed his eyebrows " I can bear more if you want me to accompany you.. since tomorrow we don't have classes.." answered Kit while yawning.

Ming chuckled and tap Kit's head "Let's get onto the bed and sleep already kitty.." said Ming and Kit just nodded since he is in his lazy mode. Kit walk straight to his bed meanwhile Ming walk to the sofa. Kit thought Ming would sleep on the bed beside him so Ming's act wake Kit up a little bit. 

Kit calling Ming to lay on the bed beside him "Mingkwan.. come here.. sleep with me on the bed.. why you sleep on the sofa? Your back will sore tomorrow.." said Kit and tapped the empty spot beside him. "It's okay P.. I'm afraid you will feel uncomfortable if we sleep together.. sleep on your sofa is fine with me P.." answered Ming. 

Kit rolled his eyes " Why should I feel uncomfortable with my own boyfriend.. besideee.. I want you have a proper sleep.. To add on, I'm the one who asked you to sleep with me today.. remember? Now stop your nonsense talk and come here.." said Kit gesturing his hand. 

"Don't you afraid what would I do to you P'Kit? Even I'm your boyfriend.. but I'm still a human P.." asked Ming to Kit while walking and stop front of Kit's bed. 

Kit's pulled Ming's hand hard makes Ming fall on him and he put his arm around Ming's neck "No.. I don't.. I believe you won't hurt me and won't do anything that will hurt my feeling as well.. right boyfriend?" answered Kit looking at Ming makes Ming smile and kiss Kit's forehead " Thank for your trust P.. I won't ever do things that you don't like.. promise.." said Ming and lay beside Kit. 

Unexpectedly, Kit straighten Ming's right arm and make it as his arm pillow. Later Kit snuggle closer to his boyfriend " You are so warm.." said Kit and chuckles " This is why they said to find a lover means huh?? I never know having a lover would be this good.." said Kit and hug Ming. 

Ming chuckled at Kit bold move " Sometime you shy like a kitten.. sometime you grumpy like a puppy.. but sometime you just turn into a lion.. and I never have a complained about it.. hehe.." said Ming and hug Kit tight. 

Kit smile " and.. which one you like the most? A puppy? A kitty or a lion? " asked Kit and Ming release the hug to look down at his Kitkat " I love every single part of you.. either bad or good.. how about you? " asked Ming. Kit doesn't answer anymore makes Ming wonder did he already sleep or not " Kitkat? Baby? You sleep already? " asked Ming but no answer later he heard a small snore and mumbled from his senior " I love you Mingkwan.. ". 

Mingkwan looks and caressed Kit's hair before he kiss Kit's forehead "Thank you P'Kit.. P'Kim is right.. falling in love with you is not a crime.." said Ming softly. 

Then suddenly, Ming remember his promises with his P'Kim and just when Ming want to dial his P'Kim number, he got a message from P'Kim with a caption 'EXPLANATION' come together with a picture on their first date.

Ming decide to call his P'Kim tomorrow and will meet P'Kim at his hotel tomorrow after he explained to Kit but he knew it won't work after he received a call from P'Kim. Ming slowly moves his arm and replace it with pillow under Kit's head, makes sure he didn't wake Kit up. He went to the balcony to answer P'Kim call. 

Ming gulp his saliva before receive the call and cleared his throat " Ehemm yes P.. what's up.." asked Ming playing innocent. 

" Don't play dumb Mingkwan.. you know what I want from you.." said Kim in a stern voice with manner. 

" Err..P.. can we discuss about this later? " asked Ming.

  "Give me a good reason for your request nong.." said P'Kim. 

" First of all.. it's past midnight.. and he already fall asleep.. second, I need to ask for his permission first P.. I won't decide it alone.." answered Ming. 

"Ohh.. okay.. but I just want an explanation only.. why you need to ask his permission? " asked P'Kim. 

"Because I want to introduce P'Kit properly to you P'Kim.. as my boyfriend.. or even more.. as my husband maybe?" answered Ming softly. 

"Okay nong.. I understand.. but I need your explanation before anyone else ASAP.. okay? " said P'Kim in calm. They bid their goodbye and Ming get back to Kit's side and cuddling in their sleep without a nightmare.

P'Kim POV

I asked someone to guard Mingkwan in any case would happen when one of them send me Ming's picture with that guy who once come to my hotel for dinner with us. I asked my PA to dig in about that guy meanwhile I will asked directly from my brother but I didn't get the answer I want. 

However, Mingkwan words makes me realize that Mingkwan is not a young Mingkwan anymore and somehow I feel old " Because I want to introduce P'Kit properly to you P'Kim.. as my boyfriend....." said Ming. 

I can't help smiling and think alone ' You have grown up into a fine youngman Mingkwan.. and I'm so proud of you nong..'

Kit POV

I woke up with a warm smile from Mingkwan and a warm kiss " Good morning Kitkat..". I snuggle closer to him " Morning Mingkwan.. this is weird.." I said my thought and chuckled. 

Ming chuckles ad play with my hair "Why?" asked him and I looked up "well.. since I get a morning kiss and hug from you.." I answered. Ming laughed and suddenly he become serious "Kitkat.. Can I ask you something?" asked Ming somehow makes me nervous "Sure.." I answered. "Would you like to meet with my P'Kim.. actually yesterday P'Kim call me to give him an explanation about our relationship.." explained Ming. 

I nodded " How did he know?" I asked him and Ming laughed "It's P'Kim after all.. he must send someone to look after me.." answered Ming. " Pleasee.. I already promise P'Kim.. " plead Ming and I furrowed my eyebrows "What promise?" I asked him. " I promised he would be the first person that I will introduce to my lover.." he answered me and somehow it makes me blushing.

A/N : I asked my friend help either she will type the story for me or should I just post this messy/laziest writing pic?? 😂😂

A/N : I asked my friend help either she will type the story for me or should I just post this messy/laziest writing pic?? 😂😂.. and she said "if your writing is a mess then my writing is what??" 😅 tq buddy.. for bear with my lazy handwriting and typing this story for me.. 😙