Not an update : SCC 15 SUPERLIFE

SCC15SUPERLIFE COLON CARE

SCC15
SUPERLIFE COLON CARE

ABOUT THE COLON
Colon health is a topic that was discussed in hushed tones in the past. People rarely discussed it with each other or rather, they discussed it only with their doctors. Today, however, colon health is commonly discussed, and thankfully so.
The colon is otherwise known as the large intestine. It is a large tube-like structure that connects to the small intestine. It has a length of almost six feet with its shape like an inverted U. It is called the large intestine for a good reason – its width is twice or thrice that of the small intestine, a feature which enables it to effectively handle the end process of digestion and waste removal.
During digestion, your small intestine does most of the absorption. The large intestine or colon absorbs most of the fluids from feces as it moves towards the rectum for evacuation. While carrying out this function, the colon absorbs essential electrolytes such as sodium and some salts and sends out potassium. It is the home to more than 1,000 species of microbes, some of which produce biotin and vitamin K. The microbes are of two types: “friendly” and “unfriendly.” This implies that while some contribute to the improvement of your health, others can cause illnesses and discomfort.
People fail to realize that the condition of your colon and your digestive system as a whole can either enhance the functionality of the immune system or compromise it, thus leading to diseases and illnesses. Sources have shown that 70-80% of our immune system is embedded in the gut. It is therefore essential that we clean up our colon and ensure that it is in perfect health.

SUPERLIFE COLON CARE (SCC15)
SuperLife Colon Care (“SCC15”) enhances the health of your colon with essential ingredients such as Fibersol-2, Chlorophyll, Amla Extract, Green Apple Powder, Beet Root Powder, Aloe Vera Powder, Astaxanthin, Grape Seed Powder, Milk Thistle Extract, Psyllium Husk Powder, Probiotics and Multivitamins. These nutrients provide dietary support for the normal, healthy functioning of the colon, including regular expulsion of waste materials, encouraging the growth of friendly and healthy bacteria, and proper digestive function.
SCC15 offers protection to your colon in the long term. You get essential fiber (both soluble and insoluble) for complete fiber benefits such as absorption of toxins and waste matters, better peristalsis, and expulsion of toxins from the body. This process helps to ensure a healthy colon. Also, with SCC15, the integrity of your colon mucosa is not compromised, and it effectively prevents your waste from getting reabsorbed into the blood stream. You are also assured of healthy gut bacteria such as acidophilus and bifidus which promotes colon health.

SCC15 is a rich concoction of nature’s very best ingredients to ensure optimal health of colon and digestive system. Below is an overview of the essential ingredients:

FIBERSOL-2
Fibersol-2 is a soluble fiber which helps the process of waste elimination and colon cleansing, as well as helps to maintain balanced bowels, support normal bowel regularity and fecal volume, and ensures healthy digestive function. It is a safe (GRAS) maltodextrin, easily mixed in water and carries no flavor. Fibersol-2 has a very low viscosity, high solubility, low hygroscopicity and clarity in solution. Because it is high in naturally occurring chemical bonds that remain undigested even in the digestive tract, it helps to support overall health by helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels, blood glucose levels. It also promotes immune health.
Fibersol-2 is an innovative, dynamic type of fiber. It is not absorbed into the blood stream, which means that it remains intact and ready for action in the lower portion of the digestive tract, the colon. Fibersol-2 has been found to increase fecal volume by 1.8 times and fecal frequency by 1.5 times. Fibersol-2 is also effective in promoting healthy cholesterol levels.

CHLOROPHYLL
Chlorophyll is plant’s blood. It is what gives life to plants, containing life-sust

#healthandwealth
#helalthylifestyle
#superlife

Whatsapp me @+60124194086 or DM  IG @shiraeyairey and PM FB @aireyshiraey for any inquiries..

We offer an opportunities for those who want to try a business with one lifetime  payment and got our STC30 as free health supplement..

P/s : I'm promoting this as  their member and doing this business to support my study fee

P/s : I'm promoting this as  their member and doing this business to support my study fee.. 😀😀 If you dont mind.. please share it.. thank you.. it helps me a lot..