Chapter 5 : Upside Down

Ming POV

"ooopss.. sir I'm sorry sir I didn't mean it.. are you ok?" said the stranger in a suit as he pull me up front of him and beg me for a forgiveness and I though he is cute. When I want to answered him, then I saw his two friends are walking toward him and I'm frozen for awhile before I look back at him. I said to myself that I have dig my own grave when I spot Wayo's crush P'Pha is one of them. Then I've beware of this whole situation that they are those seniors from the medical faculty which is P'Pha, P'Beam aka P'Forth boyfriend our head hazer and this little guy is P'Kit.

P'Pha greet me "Aww Mingkwan.. you came alone? Where is Wayo? He said he is coming with you" asked P'Pha as I wai at him " Sawadee Khrub P'Pha.. I came here to park my car.. Wayo is already inside the building.." I answered him and as I look at P'Pha. I've been wondering if my bestfriend can make this handsome guy belong to him but later I came to the reality when P'Kit keep apologize and he looks cute with his dimple. Don't be confuse, I am straight and demisexual but his worried face is really cute and I can't stop smiling. "I'm sorry once again and looks like you have injured enough because of me.. if you don't mind can I give you a first aid?" asked P'Kit and I just nodded meanwhile P'Beam is booing him "Kitten.. how can you be a doctor? You haven't grad yet you already injured a person.. to add on, a handsome guy that belong to my boyfriend.. tsk tsk" teased P'Beam. P'Kit rolled his eyes " Even a doctor can't avoid an accident idiot.." said P'Kit and asked his friends to go first. He said he will catch up with them later and push me to sit on the passenger couch then he went to his car and take out the first aid box and started cleaned up my wound.

After he is done with my wound, he asked me about the compensation "What should I do? You injured because of me.. how should I compensate you khun?" asked P'Kit and he keep saying sorry "I'm so sorry khun.. I didn't notice you.. my bad.. I'm really sorry.." said P'Kit but I just keep smiling "It's okay.. you don't need to be sorry this much.. it just a simple injury.." I answered him but he still keep saying that he want to compensate me. I found he is so cute when he keep being sorry to me but I can't handle it and finally he stop saying that he is sorry or about the compensate until I put my lips against his lips which is a succeed 'Sweet'. Obviously he will pushed me away then I saw he clench his fist and want to punch me but a ringing come out from his phone make him stops what he is doing. Before he left me he give me his phone number and told me about the compensation for his mistakes meanwhile I thought alone " I found it" and that's makes my day.

I went up to the ballroom looking for Wayo with a silly smile around my face "Hey sweetheart.. Did I ever said how much I love you dude?" I said to Wayo with a grinned. Wayo furrowed his eyebrows "What the hell is wrong with you Mingkwan? And what happen with your head?" asked Wayo in concern voice looks really worried about my injury. "Nothing bad.. just had an accident with an angel.." I answered him and give him a peace sign. Wayo smacked my head "I'm not joking here Ming.. What happen to your head?" asked Wayo so I explained about the accident happened just now and as expected he will start nagging and keep nagging to me that I need to be more be careful and blah blah blah "Mingkwan.. you should be careful next time.. how could you be so careless.." said Wayo while his hand keep stroking my injury. If you didn't know about us, you guys will mistook us as a sweetest couple. Wayo said he feel relief after I said that I'm fine and it's not hurt really bad "It's okay.. it's not hurt anymore since I meet an angel just now.." I said. Wayo furrowed his eyebrows and I told him everything about the accident just now including that stolen kiss from P'Kit and makes Yo blurred for a moment then he speak " I though you is a demisexual Mingkwan,, what the hell you stole a kiss from P'Kit and for god sake he is my crush's friend.. you are crazy freak mingkwan" said Wayo. I shrugged my shoulder "Can't help it.. he is too cute to handle.. and guess what? His lips taste good.." I answered and both of us start laughed in union.

Kit POV

"hurry up..we already late guys" said Pha to me and Beam. Beam just ignored it because he is OTP with his boyfriend and I just rolled my eyes and told to myself alone ' Beam, you will meet your husband in the hotel though' as I open the door I heard someone screaming in pain. "shhitttt.. it hurts" said the stranger and make me froze for a second and looked up that stranger that fall on the floor. As I'm in shocked "ooopss.. sir I'm sorry sir I didn't mean it.. are you ok?" I pull him up front of me and I keep begging for a forgiveness but in my inner monologue I said to myself 'Damn! He is handsome' and though to myself that I have dig my own grave when I spot a blood at his forehead and this khun keep holding his forehead. Then Pha and Beam walk to my side "What's wrong Kit?" asked Pha and I pointed to that guy "Aww Mingkwan.. you came alone? Where is Wayo? He said he is coming with you" Pha asked that guy 'He know this guy?'. This guy wai at Pha and looks like they have a lot to chat so I cut them off "I'm sorry once again and looks like you have injured enough because of me.. if you don't mind can I give you a first aid?" as I felt terrible for him because he is hurt by my silly mistake. That stranger guy nodded meanwhile this annoying Beam keep booing and teasing me "... to add on, a handsome guy that belong to my boyfriend.." said Beam makes me want to kick him so bad but in my thought 'Ouhh.. so he is and engineering student huh?'.

I rolled my eyes "Even a doctor can't avoid an accident idiot.." I said and chased away Pha and Beam "you guys go first.. I will follow you guys later..". I push this stranger 'Mingkwan' based on what I heard Pha called him just now to sit on the passenger couch then I went to Pha car to take the first aid box then started cleaned up his wound. After I've done cleaning his wound, I asked him for his compensation as I know it's my fault at first for being negligence "... how should I compensate you khun?" I asked him and my mouth never stop saying sorry but he keep saying it's okay and it's just a simple injury. I know I shouldn't make a fuss about it but I felt trouble with it so I demand to compensate him "No.. but it's my false.. I should pay for what I've done.." I keep asked him until I felt his lips on mine. It make me froze and felt like a butterflies in my stomach but after I realized what is going on, I clench my fist and immediately push him then want to punch him but it was cut when Phana called me asking me why I am still didn't coming up. To be honest I should thanked Phana because of his call, I can covered up my shyness because of that stranger sudden action. I jot down my number phone on the notepad and give it to him before leaving because I feel my face is burning and went to Pha and Beam. 

p/s : sorry if i offend you  guys or anything.. like i warned you guys.. it's boring.. n i'm sleepy after i eat the medicine.. haha goodnite from Malaysia ..  :)