Chapter 23 : You Are The PRESENT

Kit command makes Ming startled and fluttered for awhile ' Wow! What I just heard just now? ' asked Ming to himself and he can't help chuckled at his KitKat. Ming wait for his turn and after Kit get out wearing his pajamas ' My boyfriend can be cute even when wearing a pajamas ' think Ming and smile at Kit. 

After a nice shower, Ming get out from the bathroom with a wet hair and walk straight to his P'Kitkat "Kitkat.. dry my hair pleaseee..." whine Ming. Kit tap the empty spot beside him " Come here spoiled brat.." said Kit. Ming take a seat beside kit and later he realize that they are wearing a couple set pajamas "P.. I feel like a newlywed couple right now.. this is a couple set pajamas right? " asked Ming and Kit nodded shyly.

 this is a couple set pajamas right? " asked Ming and Kit nodded shyly

" When did you buy it? " asked Ming " I didn't buy it.. it's a present from that bastard Beam.." answered Kit. "Aww.. but why did he buy you a couple set? I'd thought you never had a couple before.. are you lying to me Kitkat?" asked Ming and looked up at the guy who is currently drying Ming's wet hair. Kit chuckled " Why? Are you jealous? Or you are mad because I'm lying to you?" asked Kit. " Nothing.. I just don't like to share you with anybody.." answered Ming sadly makes Kit hearts fluttered. 

Kit pulled Ming's body face to face with him " I didn't lie.. you are my first.. and my last I pray.. Beam bought it for us.. you and me.." explained Kit. Ming nodded "but how? We didn't tell anyone bout us yet.. we have our declaration yesterday.. and today we haven't meet them.." asked Ming but Kit shrugged his shoulder " How I'm supposed to know.. but what I remember that Beam and Pha bet that we will be a couple this year.." said Kit and Ming just laughed ' Are they really a doctor or swindler?'

-Flashback –

Beam and Forth went for a date on that weekend at the mall. They are shopping clothes for themselves when Beam remember he didn't buy Kit's present for his birthday that just around the corner. " B.. what should I buy for Kit? " asked Beam to Forth " Cap? Wallet? Phone cases? Phone charger? Powerbank? Yeahh.. Powerbank.." suggest Forth. Beam frown " A charger? Powerbank? Seriously?" said Beam and Forth shrugged his shoulder " Yeahh.. why not? Since a doctor is a busy person.. the phone always dead.. and didn't have time to charge it.." said Forth and glance at Beam before he went to take a look at the clothes section. 

Beam rolled his eyes " There you go again.. I'm sorry.. okay.. I will just buy the powerbank for myself instead.. since my boyfriend is sulking.. stop sulking please.. babe.. I'm sory.." plead Beam to Forth and he just nodded. Beam smile and stole a kiss from Forth's lips when nobody around them makes Forth smile. 

They walk around until Beam saw a pair of couple pajamas " I found it B.." said Beam. Forth furrowed his eyebrows " A couple pajamas? For Kit? Are you serious dear? Isn't that should be for us instead? Why would you want to buy a couple pajamas instead of shirt for Kit? " asked Forth. Beam smirked " For Kit and Mingkwan.." grinned Beam and Forth look at Beam " But they are not a couple yet.." said Forth. " They will be a couple before the end of this year.. trust me B.. Kit love Ming.. Ming love Kit.. it won't take too long.." said Beam and Forth nodded " Whatever you said my wifey.. " said Forth makes Beam grinned happily.

Finally the day for kit birthday have come and they went to eat outside before they hang out at Kit's room. Beam give his present to Kit followed with Pha and Kit immediately open the gift. Kit open Beam present and shocked when he find out what he receive " A couple pajamas? For a single guy like me? " asked Kit and Beam nodded " Who said you are single Kit? " smirked Beam. 

Meanwhile Pha give him a couple shirts " Beam? Pha? Did you guys buy this gift for me or for yourselves? " asked Kit. Beam and Pha laughed " Pha.. wanna have a bet? Kit and Ming will be a couple before this year end.." suggest Beam and Pha answered " Deal..". 

Kit didn't protest instead ' I wish your words come true Beam..' and he feel sad because Ming didn't wish for his birthday even Wayo wish for him.. but there are two more persons that he forgot..

-End of flashback-

Minkwan listened to Kit story intensely and it hurts Ming when Kit said " I was waiting for your birthday wishes that night.." then Kit went to hang the wet towel and stay at the balcony. Ming follow Kit and backhug Kit from behind " I'm sorry P.." said Ming softly and kiss Kit's nape. 

Kit turns around to face Ming and smile " Well,, it's okay now.." said Kit and hug Ming. " Happy belated birthday My Kitkat.." said Ming in the hug and after they released the hug " What did you want for your birthday? Tell me.. Your boyfriend will buy all of it for you.. tell me.." said Ming in smile. 

Kit chuckled and hug Ming again " It's okay.. Your answer to be my boyfriend and to be with me is the best present that I've ever get in my life.. that answer is more than everything.. you don't need to buy me anything else Ming.. thank you.. for open my eyes.." said Kit and Ming hug Kit tightly " So do I Kitkat..." said Ming and release the hug to look at his boyfriend " I love you..". 

" I love you too.." said Kit sweetly and Ming pinch both of Kit's cheeks " your dimple is cute.. I believe many girls want to pinch your cheeks.. but what else should they do? You already belong to me.." said Ming in grinned makes Kit chuckled " I have a song that makes me thankful to you.. wanna heard it?" asked Kit and Ming nodded later they listened the song with Ming backhug Kit at the balcony.

P/s : This song is for the reader  as well.. :)

A/N : Wanna me to stop this story till here.. or more ? huurmmm