Epilogue

The married couple decide to adopt a son and a daughter twin siblings for their parents and now it's been 5 years since their marriage life. 

Kit's family business become a partnership with Mingkwan's family business and it becomes a big issues when an enemy becomes your family. Copter become a CEO for their company and inherit the business meanwhile P'Kim ask his father to inherit to Mingkwan since he decide to persue his study in Master Degree in Interior Design. 

In this cases, both families live in a big villa house together with their grandchildren except Kit and Ming. Since Kit occupation is a doctor, they bought an apartment near the hospital.

" Granda!! Nanny!! We're home!!" screamed the kids and run straight toward their nice mini garden while Ming can shakes his head " guys

" Granda!! Nanny!! We're home!!" screamed the kids and run straight toward their nice mini garden while Ming can shakes his head " guys.. stop running.. you will fall down.. and my kitty gonna kill me.." whined Ming. 

The two old couple laughed at the scene and each grandad pick up the kids "hey boy.. how's your school?" asked Ming's dad to his grandson but the boy remain silent. Then here's the devil " there's a girl confess to him and asked him to be her boyfriend.." said the girl with giggles. 

The boy glare at his twin meanwhile the grandpa and Mingkwan laughed out loud at him. "Ohho.. you are just like me.. there's someone asked me to be his boyfriend too when I was a boy.." said Ming. 

The boy face lit up " really? Then what did you say?" asked his son and Ming chuckled " I just ignore her.." answered Ming make the boy pouted " is she pretty?" asked the girl. Ming makes a thinking gesture " Hurmm.. so so.. not so bad.." answered Ming. " Then why you ignored him daddy?" asked the boy. Ming smile " because if I accept that girl.. I won't meet with Papa Kit.." answered Ming honestly. 

Kit's dad asked his granddaughter " do the girl pretty?" and the girl nodded rapidly " she is.. she is so famous.." answered her makes his twin blushing hard. " you like her huh?" asked his granddad and the boy nodded shyly. Their house filled with warm laugh and happiness.

-Flashback-

Anuphan POV

It's been too long since I saw Kit again and everything ruined because of me. I am such a failure, as a man, husband, and a father. When I heard my wife's voice " thank you son.. you still showed Kit that he still have a family..", it makes my tears flow like a river. All of this happened because of my greed, because of fame. 

The next day, I came to my office and asked my PA to cleaned up everything and I make an appointment with all the board member to announce that I'll resting for awhile and everything can be refer to my PA while I'm gone then I beg for their apologize. 

I walked in into the house after that and packed my clothes when I heard my wife's voice " honey.. where are you going? Why did you packed your things?" asked her in shaking voice. 

I kissed her forehead " sweetheart.. I'm sorry for everything that I have done.. please.. I need to go.. and I promise I will come back to you again once I found the old me.. okay?" I'm explaining to her and she just burst out in tears. 

I hug her and drive my car to the National Registration Department to put Kit name on my family back and the procedure is quite complicated but as long as it can be done, I will wait. After all the registration done, I drive to the small village and check in at their hotel room. 

There, I find peacefulness and calmness that I haven't had for too long that make me regained myself. I don't remember about the company condition at all and all I do is walking around, hanging out with the villagers but yet, there's a last thing I still didn't complete so I drive to Dechpanya company to meet with Ming's father Mr.Dechapanya himself.

Dechpanya POV

As I was reading and scanning the report on my table, the phone ringing and my staff told me that I have a special guest. 

Once the guest come in, I was angry at first but turn to shock when suddenly Mr.Anuphan bend on his knees front of me while saying sorry " I'm sorry.. I beg for your forgiveness Khun Dechapanya.. please.. with the name of god.. I'm really sorry.. I know I was wrong.. but not anymore.. I promise.." begging Mr.Anuphan. 

I walked towards him " what happened to you khun? You're not the same Anuphan I know anymore.." I answered him and he just burst in tears. 

" I miss my old me... I want my son to smile again.. I know you hate me but I'm begging you please forgive me.. please.." beg him in tears. 

I nodded " I will if you promise you will change.." I answered. He looked up to me with smile "thank you.. thank you so much.. I really appreciate it.. I will excuse myself then khun.." said him and walked to the door but I stop his steps " Wait!! Then how about our son?" I asked him. 

He smile at me " I pray your son and Kit happy ever after together.. since I won't be on their way anymore.." answered him but why I feel uneasy about this? He said like he won't come back again but why? If they get married, shouldn't he be there too?

One night, after I have a dinner with Kit and my family,I decide to ask Ming about Mr. Anuphan and later I found out he already disappeared from business circle and nobody know whereabouts he is right now even his wife so now I get it why he said like that. 

Time have passed by and now Kit and Ming will be newlywed couple in just one month from now. 

As usual, I followed up with Mr.Anuphan progression and to be honest I kind of annoyed by Mr.Anuphan behaviour because it only one month left but there's no news about him. So in the next morning due to my frustrated heart, I asked my PA to find out Mr. Anuphan location.

I followed the direction given my PA to me till I found a small hotel building inside this small village. There, I saw Mr.Anuphan is chatting with one of the villager and I walked to greet them. 

After we are alone, we had our lunch inside the hotel's restaurant " So khun.. why you are here?" asked him and I nodded " I will said directly.. Kit will be wedded to my son in one month from now.. here the invitation card for you.." I answered and give him the envelope. 

Mr.Anuphan open up the card then read it while nodded and smile " what a relieve.. congratulation then.." answered him and I just can furrowed my eyebrows 'Seriously? That's it?'

" That's it? Won't you go to their wedding?" I asked him. 

Mr. Anuphan silent for awhile " I didn't deserve to be there khun.. it's okay.. at least I know he is in a good hand.." answered him and why I feel heartbroken instead of Kit. 

" he is indeed in a good hand.. but still you should come.. you are his father.. I thought you wanna be a good father.." I answered him and bid our goodbye with handshake. 

My last word that I tell him " BAD OR NOT.. It won't CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HIS FATHER MY FRIEND.." then I walked away with hope he will be there.

-end of flashback-

A/N :  So.. I will bid my goodbye here..☺ Have a nice day everyone..