Chapter 13 : This Is A Warning!

The Gang Doctor and Wayo is hanging together meanwhile Mingkwan and Forth at their faculty for A Leadership Seminar. "So? How's your date with Mingkwan Kit?" asked Beam with a smirked on his face meanwhile Wayo furrowed his eyebrows "A date? You guys already official ??" asked Wayo. Kit smacked Beam's head " Date your ass.. It's not a date you idiot.. Nothing more we just went hanging and eating dinner together.. It's not a date nong and we are not together in the first place.." explained Kit. Pha laughed "Maybe not now.. but it can be in the future.." said Pha and Beam continued "Yup.. Damn lucky for you.. Mingkwan is a hot guy.. and poor him to fall in love with you..." said Beam. Kit tongued out at both of his friends meanwhile Wayo looks at his seniors with laughed "You guys are really cute gang.. Haha.. but P'Kit what P'Beam said is true.. you sure are a lucky guy.." said Wayo with a smile. Pha furrowed his eyebrows " I am lucky too.." said Pha and Wayo smiles "You are indeed.. You have me.." answered Wayo. Beam cleared his throat " but Wayo I'm curious.. you guys really just a friend? Nothing else?" asked Beam and Wayo nodded "Why P?" asked Wayo and Beam shakes his head "Nothing.. if you said so.." said Beam and looked at Pha " They are just a friend dude.. why are you so tense?" asked Beam to Pha. Kit and Wayo laughed at Pha jealousy then Wayo hold firm Pha hand to assure his boyfriend and looked at P'Kit " P'Kit.. I didn't joke when I said you are lucky to have Ming tho.." said Wayo. Kit furrowed his eyebrows "Why?" asked Kit. " That Mingkwan.. he have lot of pain.. but he hid all of his pain behind his smile.. the smile that you saw is not a genuine smil.. Mingkwan is demisexual and doesn't believe in love.. he never introduced his girlfriend because he just played with them the same way they want his money.. but he confess he love P'Kit to me.. which means he really love you.. that's why I said you are lucky P.." explained Wayo. Beam blinked his eyes many times "Are you guys really friend? I still have a doubt.." asked Beam and Wayo laughed out loud "Yes P'Beam.. we are just bestfriend.. but that friend is one of a kind.. my black knight who will put me before himself.. who will protect me everytime I'm in trouble.. he is that kind of existence to me.. so P'Kit.. don't you dare to play with him or break his heart.. I won't stay still.." warned Wayo and looks at Kit seriously.

Kit POV

I gulped my throat when I heard Wayo warning "Don't you dare to play with him or break his heart.. I won't stay still.." said Wayo 'Damn! Scary boy!'. Pha patted Wayo's head and said "stop being possessive with Mingkwan Yo.. I'm gonna get jealous.. you looks like you will kill my bestfriend.." said Pha and both of Beam and I nodded "Pha is right.. you looks like you gonna kill my kitty.." continued Beam. Wayo sighed "I'm sorry.. but that is not a jike P'Kit.. dare to make him cry.. and you gonna face me not as P'Pha's boyfriend.. but as Mingkwan's guardian.." warned Yo again. The atmosphere turn awkward and I'm just scratched my unitchy head "stop it.. you scared me.." I said to Yo and when I want to continue, I heard Mingkwan's voice "Who scared you P?" asked Ming who is walking with Forth and he greet us "Hye Yo.. what are you doing here? P'Pha have a class later right.. how you going back?" asked Ming to Yo. "I'll take a taxi.. or just walk.. it's not that far.." said Yo and Ming nodded "take a taxi.. me and P'Pha will be worried if you walk alone.." said Ming and Wayo nodded. Forth walked straight to Beam and clinging to his wifey.

Mingkwan hug me and I'm kind of flustered "P'Kit.. I miss you.. Did you miss me too?" asked Ming while I'm struggling to break out his hug "Ming.. let me go.. miss in your dream.. let me go.. Mingkwan.. let me go.." I keep saying until he let me go and ruffles my hair "Seriously.. you are so cute P'KitKat.." said Mingkwan. I was adjusting my messy hair and stop when he said "P'KitKat.. I need to go.. text me when you finished your classes.. P'Forth said it will end at 6pm.." and I nodded in a ripped tomato face. ' I'm sure they will teased me a lot' I said in my inner thought. They excuses themselves "P'Forth.. I know you miss P'Beam.. but we have to go now.. let's go.." said Ming and drag leech Forth with him. After the engineering moon walked away far from us, Beam opened his mouth "You have an appointment together after classes?" asked Beam and I just nodded while biting my lower lip. Beam nodded "hurmm.. I smell something fishy.. are you sure you guys not a couple?" asked Beam and I can just rolled my eyes " We are just P' Nong relationship.. what do you mean a couple Beam.. stop it would you?" I glared at Beam. Beam scoffed "Yeah.. yeah.. P' Nong whatever.. but where are you going?" asked Beam "Bookstore.. I want to buy a book that I read at the café 2 days ago at READ CAFÉ.." I answered him. "Wow.. you guys progressed a lot.. that café is our favourite café.. P'Kim love bring us there.." said Yo and I nodded "I know.. Ming told me about that.." and smiles.

"Wait! Did anything happen? What's wrong with that sad face.. did Mingkwan ditch you? Or you are jealous with Wayo?" asked by a smirking Beam and damn he is on the right track ' Yes! I am jealous.. because Mingkwan always talk about Wayo! '. I smacked Beam's head "I didn't sad.. the hell you are talking about and why should I be jealous with N'Yo.." I said. Pha shakes his head "still denying the fact huh Kit? You even asked him for a date this evening but still keep denied?" asked Pha. "It's not a date! How many times I must told you guys.. I just asked him to accompany me because both of you are so fucking busy with your boyfriend.. that's it! And what? I'm denying what?" I asked Pha annoyingly because Pha and Beam are annoying bestfriend indeed. " Denying the fact that you like Mingkwan.. let just see how much longer you can stand your ego Kit.." said Pha in sighed before he takes Wayo with him "Come on Baby Boy.. I will send you to the entrance.." and drag Wayo. Wayo nodded but he stop to look at me "Remember what I said P'Kit.. if it's for Ming.. I don't have a single doubt to kill you.. and you know I mean it.." said Wayo and take Pha's hand. Beam and I just watched them " Damn.. I never know Wayo can be that scary.." said Beam meanwhile I just nodded in sighed "I know.." . We wait Pha comeback before three of us walk to the classes and while we are on our way "Kit.. I never saw Wayo that serious before.. Ming is important to him.. you shouldn't take his words lightly Kit.." said Pha and patted my shoulders 'Now What? Why can't I just live my life in peace... Just leave me alone!!!!'.