Chapter 30 : Superheroes

Just like his senior said, he followed it and it's true that he didn't realize the time until the pastor announce " you are now.... Husband and husband..". and they kiss. After the reception ended, there is one of the hotel staff walk toward the couple and give Kit a box contained of couple shirts and card.

 After the reception ended, there is one of the hotel staff walk toward the couple and give Kit a box contained of couple shirts and card

Kit tears up and run to find that man followed with Copter and Mingkwan. Kit screamed out calling his name "Anuphan!!!" while running and stop until he saw a familiar figure " Hey Kittinan.. Long time no see huh?" said Kit's dad.

Kit feels sad when his dad looks skinner than the last time they met with untidy clothes "you came.." said Kit and that guy only smile and walked away. Then the man's footsteps when he heard Kit called him " Dad!!" screamed Kit and Mr.Anuphan turned his back then saw Kit running to hug him.

Kit cried in his father arm " Dad.. please don't disappear again.. everyone is worried about you.." said Kit and his father looked up and saw everyone concern face that makes him smile again " I'm soo sorry.." said Anuphan and looks down to face Kit again " and I'm sorry for being a bad father son.. you too Kim.. thank you naa Mingkwan.." said him while smiling at Mingkwan and Kim.

Mingkwan replied with nod and big smile on his face. Kim hold his mother hand and walked to Kit and Mr. Anuphan for a group hug " you always will be our superheroes dad.." said Kim and Kit nodded " thank you dad.. for coming here.. I love you dad.. a lot.." said Kit. Mr.Anuphan tears drop at the last sentences " I love you guys too.. and Mingkwan's family as well.." replied Mr.Anuphan and they gather for a group hug and private family dinner with the newlywed.

-Flashback-

The day have come for Kit to be formally introduce to Ming's parents. Ming's parents arrived earlier at the hotel and wait for the couple. They said they want to wait for Kit's parents but Kit said they probably won't come but still they remain the same.

At the meantime, Ming introduce Kit to his parents " Mom.. dad.. let me introduce my boyfriend.. Kitkat.." said Ming and Kit wai at Ming's parents and since then the interview begin. What is Kit major in university? Why you chose medical? How you guys know each other? Why their son? Based on the way Ming's parents treat Kit, P'Kim knows that they love Kit but p'Kim worried would the love still stay the same after they know who is Kit's parents.

In a while, Kit's parents and Copter came in makes everyone shock especially Kit. He stand up in shocked "mom.. dad.. Copter.." said Kit and Ming's parents " YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" yelled Ming's dad. Kit's dad scoffed "long time no see Dechapanya.." said Kit's father.

Kit's parents is Ming's parents rival also the person who put their innocent son into the prison and makes Ming as a killer. Ming's parents can't believe the coincidence why all of the person it must be them. "I'm sorry son.. Kit.. Mingkwan.. I can't approved this.. we like you Kit but we are so sorry.." said Ming's parents.

Being an egoist Anuphan, he said differently with what he intend to say "so do I Mr.Dechapanya.. I can't approved your son with my son as well.." said Kit's father. Meanwhile kit's and Ming's mother, Copter and Kim just look at the couple sadly.