Chapter 8 : Ming's tears

Kit POV

‘What the hell he means I’m a substitute? Did he playing with me? Aishh Kit.. Forget it..’ I thought myself. Actually I didn’t mind about this cinema things as long as I’ve settled with this Ming that I’ve just confirmed his name just now and in fact I do like horror movie and didn’t afraid of them. As I watching the movie with a leisure I lure my eyes to Ming and I saw a tears come out from his eyes and that make me more confused because hello this is horror movie not a titanic movie but at the same time he looks like a kid that make me wanna hug him really bad. Why he is crying? And I didn’t realise that I’ve staring him long until he put his head on my shoulder “ P’Kit, you can hit me later, just borrow me your shoulder for a while”. I froze on the spot and I feel my heart beating so fast. Well, I just let him be like that because we are in the movie hall and I can’t yelled at him at the first place. I felt his tears drop on my skin and his tears feels cold like he is in pain and need someone by his side. The movie has ended and I wanna push his head from my shoulder but I saw him sleeping soundly and his eyes is swollen because of his cry just now. I wanna wake him up slowly but instead I just push his head hard and told him “ you just waste my money, if you wanna sleep you may sleep at your room” I said and just walk to his car.

The car is in silent and suddenly I feel sorry for said harshly to him eventhough I saw his tears. As we arrive at my room, I take out the seatbelt and open the door to get out and suddenly I feel someone pulled me and Ming arms is around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. I can feels his lips on my neck “P’kit you smell good, sleep tight my P’Kitkat. You know what? From today I’m gonna court you really bad, be prepared” he said in his smile and let me go. I replied with a stern face“ What the heck are you doing? Excuse me, I’m a guy so you are. I’ve heard from Yo that you are really popular so why not you court some chick at your faculty. You are crazy dude.. Seriously and one more.. who allowed you to call me P’KitKat” I said to him and slammed the door and went straight to my building without turning back.
I throw my bag on the bed and lie down on the bed and smile alone like a crazy kid till I heard my room door open and I heard Beam and Pha voice.

They came rushly and sat front of me “ oi Kit.. you know what? Yo said that his friend Ming like you and wanna court you”. I just furrowed my eyebrows and make an annoying face “ yeah, I know. He just confessed his feeling just now but doesn’t he is Wayo’s husband? I’m just a substitute..”I answered them. Pha and Beam in shocked and asked me about my answer “ Hey!! Wayo is my wife.. they are just joking you know.. Then? What do you say?” asked Pha. I just shrugged my shoulder and said “ Your yo’s boyfriend is crazy you know. He have lot of chick fall in love with him yet he wanna court me. Can you believe it” I scoffed and shook my head as I saw Pha face is extremely jealous when I mentioned Yo’s boyfriend like he wanna tell us ‘ I am Yo’s Boyfriend not that guy’. I just smile and told them about what happened including that shading tears of Ming eyes. Three of us got more confused till Pha decide to call his boyfriend.

Hello.. baby boy, where are you?

Hello.. P’Pha,, sorry..
I’m at Ming’s room,, I need to put him to sleep.. give me 5 minutes..
hold on for awhile please..

We didn’t put down the call instead just waiting and heard them talking and I was stuck when I heard Ming crying badly. I feel my heart hurts so bad and make me wanna go to Ming’s room and pulled him into my embraced right now. 'What? Kit since when you being caring to that guy? You are a man, he is man. Stop it.'

Ming, stop crying..
You still have me here..
They not hate you dear.. They are just busy right now..
They love you a lot..It’s already past..
It doesn’t matter anymore. Now sleep.. I’m here..

tsk tsk.. I’m not a killer.. I’m not the criminal.. It’s not me Yo..
I swear, I sleep in the cinema and when I opened my eyes I saw their clothes full with blood...
I swear it’s not me.
Why they don’t believe me? Tsk tsk.. promise me you won’t leave me? I’m afraid..
What if when I opened my eyes and you disappeared too?

You must went to cinema and watch horror movie with Kit just now right?
That’s why you behaved like this.. I thought you just want to have a meal together.. haishh..
Ming!!! Listened, its gone.. It’s just a bad dream.. Now go to your bed and sleep.. Okay? Don’t worry, I’m never gonna leave you..
You are the best friend I’ve ever had.. I wouldn’t leave you just because of that stupid incident..
I promise you Ming..
Go ahead and sleep..

Hello P’Pha? Are you still there? I’m sorry.. I need to make sure Ming fall asleep before I take your call..

Hello baby boy,, ouhh.. it’s okay... So.. if you don’t mind would you tell me bout the cinema and horror movie you are talking with Ming just now...
And just like you predict,, they did watch horror movie together this evening..

Ouhh.. actually,, If P’Pha remember,, after Yo turned back your passport, Ming and I  went to watch horror movie.. Ming don’t like movie so he fall asleep at Yo’s shoulder and Yo is too focused at the movie so Yo didn’t realise what happened until the cinema light is on and heard the girls 2 rows from our seat is screaming and said that Ming is a murderer.. Someone has killed that guy during the movie was played.. Ming sleeps in the prison for 1 years and their parents asked Ming going back to Thailand  while his parents cleaned up the accident but now everything is going back to normal.. It just Ming feel like his family hate him so much.. So.. that’s it.. But how did you know? Did P’Kit tell you? Did P’Kit saw he crying in the hall ?

Woahh.. calm down boy, I know he is your friend.. But Ming is the one who ask them to watch that horror movie not Kit..

Hiirmm P’Pha.. I’m tired.. see you tomorrow ..

Ok dear.. goodnight

After Pha put off the call, three of us just in shocked “Wow!! He must have been traumatized for awhile.. it’s been many years since that day..” said Pha and I just too shocked to reply so I just nodded. I can’t sleep that night after I know the whole story, who would have thought that smile hide a sorrow.

P/s : I've told you.. its boredd😑 actually idk anymore what im writing right now