New Friends Or Something More?

Your POV

The girls and I had just finished eating and are now at Ralph's getting snack and drinks for our movie marathon.

"Okay, Christina, Katherine, Amy and Lisa, ya'll are in charge of drinks. Lauren, Y/n and I will get the chips, and candy. Any questions? Good let's go." Dani says, and without giving us time to respond she pulls Lauren and I over to the chips aisle, Lauren pushing the cart. "Ouch, Dan be careful." I call out, as she tightens her grip on my wrist, just as she lets go I run into someone. I'm not quick enough to stop us from falling, but I was quick enough to make it so she fell on me.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry Y/n. I didn't mean to I swear." Dani sputters out, I don't really hear her though as I'm helping the person who fell on me. I look up only to have my breath taken away. She is beautiful. "Oh, u-um I-I'm sorry. M-my friend was j-just excited to get f-food." I say, helping her get up, then following after. I stop rambling when I hear her laugh. Holy crap, her laugh is beautiful too. "Haha, well thanks, I don't get that very often." She says blushing. I look at her confused then look to Lauren and Dani who are trying, but failing, to hide their laughter. "You said that out loud stupid." Dani laughs out, Lauren hits her arm failing to stop laughing herself.

"Oh, uh w-well it's true, so y-you deserve to k-know the t-truth. I-I'm Y/n, and these idiots are Lauren and Dani." I stutter, offering my hand. She slaps my hand away and pulls me in for a hug, surprised I hug back. "I'm Veronica, and this is my sister Vanessa. Nice to meet you Y/n, Lauren and Dani." I just now notice the girl who looks like her standing off to the side with Lauren and Dani. Veronica is still prettier. "Please the pleasure is all Y/n's." Dani muttered, but we all still heard. I send her a glare while everyone else laughs. "Um anyway, we have to get going could I have your number? You seem like a fun person to be around." Veronica asks. I turn and look around before looking back at her. "Oh, you mean me?" I ask pointing to myself, she nods laughing, causing me to blush, "Y-yea sure, I don't see why not. Here." I give her my phone and she gives me hers. I set my contact to The Savior Dork🤪, and take a quick selfie setting it as my contact photo. I hand her back her phone as she gives me mine. I saw her contact set to Grocery Store Cutie😊, and that she had taken a selfie and set it as hers too. I look up to her and laugh, she laughs too, I'm guessing she saw what I put as mine. "Well, as much as I know Y/n would love to stay and chat, we have to leave." Dani and Lauren grab one of my arms and pull me away. I smile back at Veronica and her sister and wave goodbye. "Wait!!" We hear Veronica call. "Thank you for catching my fall Y/n, even if you were apart of the cause." Veronica says, she kisses my cheek causing me to blush. "O-of c-course. C-call y-you l-later." I stutter, she waves goodbye as Lauren and Dani groan pulling me away. I have my hand on the cheek she kissed.

I just let Lauren and Dani drag me away while I have a goofy smile on my face. "Whoa, what happened to her? You guys were gone like 10 minutes. Did you finally break her Dan?" Lisa asks laughing at the end. "No, she's just in love." Lauren says as if it's nothing. I hear this causing me to snap out of my daze. "Hey! I'm not in love she was just cute." I say defending myself.... and failing. "Wait, what did we miss?" Katherine asks confused, the other three agreeing a looking waiting for us to explain. Lauren and Dani look to me, causing the other to as well.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll explain then. Well after Dani dragged Lauren and I, we were near the aisle, when she tightened her grip on my wrist, so I complained and she let me go but, she happened to let me go and I fell onto this girl. Well, she fell on me since I spun us so I'd hit the ground. Anyway, when I looked up I got lost in her eyes, and I-", "She started to stutter like a love sick idiot, which she is, said 'Holy crap her laugh is beautiful too' out loud, causing Lauren, the girls' sister and I to laugh, while the girl blushed and the love sick idiot looked confused, not realizing she said it out loud. Which resulted in her stuttering like an idiot again. They eventually  got off of the ground exchanged phone numbers, and said goodbye. Which the girl did by kissing her cheek, and Lauren and I dragging her away with that goofy ass smile she had on her face. Bringing us to now." Dani cut me off, making me hit her, and glare at her.