Time Together

Your POV

I make sure I have my wallet, keys and phone before leaving my apartment to meet with Alycia.

I walk into the elevator to get to the garage when my phone goes off

I walk into the elevator to get to the garage when my phone goes off. I pull it out of my pocket and laugh as I see it's a text from Alycia.

Alycia: Where you at?

Y/n: Haha, grammar much? But, I'm leaving now calm down. What you miss me?

Alycia: HA! You wish... okay maybe a little 🙃

I laugh and continue walking to my car, I get in and start it before looking back at my phone seeing Alycia's reply and chuckling a little more.

Y/n: I'll be there shortly I'm leaving my parking garage now.

Alycia: Yay! 🙈🙉🙊

After about 15 minutes I make it to Alycia's place. My phone going off again. I turn my car off and unbuckle my seatbelt before looking at it.

Alycia: Where are you?!?! I'm bored 😩😢

I get out of my car and walk up to her door before I reply.

Y/n: Well, if you miss me so much open your front door.

Shortly after, I hear stumbling and someone cursing before the door is opened and I'm met with an armful of Alycia. I laugh and hug her back. "I missed you." She says into my chest.

"You just met me yesterday. How could you miss me?" I ask pulling away from the hug, looking at her with curious eyes.

"I just feel like you and I are going to be great friends. Is that bad?" She asks becoming shy and looking to the ground. I chuckle and pull her into my arms.

"I feel the same way. Don't worry." I feel her smile into my chest and let a smile appear on my face.

"Okay, enough lovey-dovey crap. What do you want to do toady?" Alycia asks pulling away from the hug, causing me to laugh. "You invited me over and yet you had nothing planned for us to do?" I ask still laughing, she looks down pouting.

"Sorry." I pull her into my arms again, "Haha it's okay, why don't we just watch Netflix and eat snacks?" I ask. She pulls away again and looks at me as though she just got a puppy, before nodding her head excitedly. "Well show me the way to the food then." I laugh out as I notice we are still on her front porch. She blushes and leads me inside.

After Alycia and I had basically raided her kitchen of the snacks we made ourselves comfortable on her couch before she opened Netflix. "Okay, what do you want to watch?" She asks me. I give her a knowing look before she sighs, "The 100?" she asks. I nod my head excitedly as she did before.

"Dork," she laughs out before playing the first episode.

----

We were half way through the first season when I felt something on my shoulder. I look down and see Alycia's head on my shoulder with her eyes closed, sleeping. I awe but continue to watch the show, slowly leaning my head on top of hers.

----

By the time the first season was over I had fallen asleep as well. I wake up to feel a weight on my body. I look down to see Alycia again, only this time her whole body is on top of me, still sleeping. I chuckle and lightly shake her.

"Hey Lycia, get up." I say continuing to shake her lightly until she starts to stir. She opens her eyes looking at me and smiling before realizing our position and jumping off of me.

"I'm so sorry, I tend to move in my sleep and cuddle with who ever is around me." She says getting shy, looking down. I laugh lightly and tilt her head up with my finger.

"It's okay. Honestly, I didn't mind plus you are a good cuddle size." She laughs and pushes me before laying back down on top of me.

"Hey, promise you won't go all fangirl on me?" She asks after a few minutes of us sitting on her couch cuddled up watching Netflix. I look at her confused before slowly nodding my head.

"Well, I was asked to come back on the show and they want me on set next week... and I was wondering if you'd want to go with me?" She asks getting shy towards the end. I sit up and look at her, making her move to get off of me and groan.

"You're kidding me right?" I ask, when she shakes her head no, I immediately nod my head. "Of course I'll go with you. Did you really have to ask me if I would?" I laugh, making her laugh with me.

"I guess you got a point. But, out of curiosity who is your favorite character on the show?" She asks slowly moving towards me a smile on her face. I back up creeped out a little before smirking and inch closer to her as well.

"Well, she's a brunette, kind of tall, been on the show for a while. Probably the hottest... no IS the hottest. And at times I thought she was an ass. But I can't help but love her." As I spoke I moved closer and closer to her with a smirk on my face the whole time. She looks at me with a smirk as well but drops once I open my mouth. "Raven is such a badass." She pushes me away and pouts as I start laughing uncontrollably.

"You're a jerk." She says still pouting.

"But you love me." I say pulling her into a hug. She sighs and cuddles close to me nodding her head on my chest. "Thank you Y/n." I nod and keep her close.

"I can tell this is the start of a beautiful friendship" I say before we both fall asleep.

A/n:

Sorry I'm so late with this. I had it started then I got to busy to finish. Quite a bit has happened to me since I last updated.

For one I finally got my license. And second I finalized the college I'll be attending in the Fall.  Along with creating new stories for you guys once this one is finished.

As I've seen other authors on here do. I may post the first chapter of each and let you guys decide which one you want. I know I don't have a lot of people who actually read my stories but I feel like it will be fun.

This story is coming to a close soon. But there will be all least 5 more chapters left. There could be more. It depends on how much I put into one chapter along with if I get other ideas to incorporate into the story.

Btw you guys can keep sending me ideas that you have for this story. I feel like I'm getting annoying with this but it helps me a lot as an author when it comes to writing

Sorry for the long authors note.

But thanks for reading,

~M