Date

Your POV

Once we get to my car, I open the door for her and allow her to get in. I shut the door behind her and run to the other side and get in the driver's side and start the car.

"So, do you have anywhere in mind you want to go?" I ask her, as I start to pull out of the studio lot. She scrunches her eyebrows together as she thinks. "I could go for In-N-Out." She says I smile at her and nod.

On the way to In-N-Out, I can feel her hand brushing against mine, I smile and take a hold of her hand in mine. I look at her quickly to see a blush on her face. I chuckle and rub the back of her hand with my thumb and continue driving.

About 5 minutes later we pull up to In-N-Out. I get out and run over to her side of the car to open her door. She smiles and thanks me with a kiss on the cheek. I look down to avoid her seeing me blush, but I know it fails when I hear her giggle. I look up at her and smile, "You have a cute giggle." I say without realizing. I slap my hand over my mouth and look at their wide-eyed but smile once I hear her giggle again.

"Stop looking at me like that." She says pushing me away a little bit. I chuckle and nudge her back, "Oh please, we both know you like it." I say, she laughs but walks beside me as we head into the food place.

"Y/n?" I hear behind us as we wait in line for food. I turn and see Camila, "Oh, hey Mila." I say, she looks at me for a second, almost as if she doesn't believe it's really me, before launching herself into my arms causing me to stumble back a bit but catch myself, and her, before we both fall.

"Please, don't ever leave me like that again. Not, after I just get you back." She cries into my neck, I give Lindsey an apologetic look before handing her cash, "Order whatever you want, I'll get my food after, and explain a little." I whisper to her, she nods and goes back to the line while I walk over to the corner booth with Camila still hanging onto me.

"Shadow, you need to let me go so I can sit," I say to her, chuckling lightly, she shakes her head no before holding onto me tighter if that's even possible. "Okay, what's wrong?" I ask, she looks up at me with tears in her eyes, "You left, and haven't returned my calls. I thought I lost you again." She sniffles, I look down.

"I'm sorry Shadow, I didn't realize it would have such a big impact on you. I just needed some time to think after what your parents said and-" I get cut off by Camila looking up at me confused. "My parents?" She asks confused, I only nod.

"It's obvious they never wanted me. Since you were born it became all about you. I have nothing against you, don't get me wrong but they were kind of right. I could have had a negative impact on your career. You deserve all of the success you have, you've worked hard for it. I couldn't be prouder to be your big sister, but they never really acted like parents to me, hence why I've grown up being so independent. I never had anyone push me to talk to others, so I just grew up by myself. Yea, I had you and Sofia but you are my sisters, your basically forced to talk to me." I say, I hear a sniffle and look up to see Camila with more tears falling down her face.

"Hey, I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry Shadow, please don't cry." I say bringing my hands up to wipe her tears away. She shakes her head and takes a hold of my hands that are still cupping her cheeks.

"It's not you. I just can't believe they treated you like that. You acted as though nothing was wrong, I'm sorry for not doing anything to try and help you. And Sofia and I didn't talk to you just because you're our sister. We talked to you because you're funny, smart and know how to cheer us up when we need it. Plus you're really good at cuddling, " She whispers the last part causing me to chuckle.

"I'm sorry Shadow, I won't do that to you again," I say, she looks at me and nods. I smile and hug her. She tightens her grip on me again, almost as if she's afraid I'll leave her.