New Beginnings

Your POV

Today I am meeting with Camila and Sofi at my apartment. I will say it feels good to know I am able to talk to my sisters again, it just sucks our parents were the reason why we stopped talking in the first place. Roni had said she was going to spend the day with Nessa but, something feels off about her. She isn't as affectionate as she usually is. But I'm shrugging it off thinking it has to do with what happened on Wednesday. I hear my phone go off breaking me from my thoughts.

Shadow:

So funny thing... I don't actually know where you live.

I laugh a little. She really hasn't changed much.

Y/n:

I figured that much haha. But I live at *insert random address*

Shadow:

Okay, we're on our way. Be there in about 10.

I send back a quick okay. I quickly clean up the apartment and right before I sit down I hear a knock at the door. I sigh but smile and make my way to the door. I open it to see a smiling Sofi and Camila.

"Hey Monkey." Sofi says casually hugging me and walking into my living room and making herself comfortable on the couch. "Sure come right in." I mumble but not soft enough as I hear Camila laugh. I look up at her with a slight glare and she just laughs harder. "I'm sorry Y/n/n." She says through her laugh. I smile a little and throw her over my shoulder causing her to squeal. "Put me down!!" She yells. I laugh and shut my door and going to the couch. I throw her next to Sofi causing them both to laugh. I let a smile slip and stand there looking at them both. I've really missed them.

"Everything okay Y/n?" Sofi asks. I shake my head and smile at them, tears forming in my eyes. "Yea, I've just missed moments like these with you two." They smile sadly at me and get up pulling me into a hug. I smile and squeeze them. "We've missed you too." Camila says. "What I said about taking things one step at a time," I say looking to Camila who looks at me with a scared look on her face, "forget it." I smile she smiles back and pulls me into another hug. I hug back while Sofia looks at us confused. "What did I miss?" Camila and I laugh.

"Well maybe if you didn't fall asleep in my arms whenever I hold you, you would know what we were talking about Princess." I say ruffling her hair a little. She groans and pushes me away, sitting back on the couch with her arms crossed. I laugh with Cmail and sit in the middle of the couch with Camila sitting on my other side. "What movie first?" I ask starting up Netflix on my TV. "Moana" Sofi says, I nod and put it on.

Once it starts Sofi immediately leans into me, and I put my arm around her kissing the top of her head. I expect to feel Camila on my other side but when I look over I see her playing with her fingers. "You okay Shadow?" I ask she just nods and keeps looking at the TV. I sigh and put my arm around her shoulders pulling her into me. She tenses but soon relaxes and rests her arm over my stomach. I kiss her forehead too. "I love you both. Please never forget that." I feel them both smile before they reply. "We love you too." At the same time, I laugh a little and hold them close to me while we watch the movie.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

After the first movie Sofi had fallen asleep, no surprise there, but since Camila and I were still awake we started a second movie, Beauty And The Beast. I had never seen it but Camila said it was good. But, when it was almost over she had fallen asleep too. Which is where I am now. Both my sisters asleep on me, with me wide awake. I decide to turn on The 100. I was never really into this show but recently I am. It is my new obsession.

I was in the middle of an episode of season 4 when I felt Sofi stir next to me. "Hey, Princess." I say, she groans and pushes her face into my side. I chuckle, "You okay? You seem really sleepy lately, although that's not really new." I whisper my overprotective big sister side coming out, but thankfully she laughs a little before going quiet again. She shrugs. "Come on, you can tell me." I continue to whisper to not wake Camila. I hear Sofi sigh before she sits up a little playing with her hands. "You weren't there for my birthday. You've missed too many and you just missed this years. I was hoping to spend at least one with you." She says tears welling up in her eyes. I sigh and pull her into me again, with the arm not around Camila, and kiss her forehead. "I know and I'm sorry Princess. I would have loved to be there and you know that. How about this why don't we wake Camila up and do whatever you want for, let's say a late birthday party." She looks up at me a big smile on her face.

"Really?" I nod , she squeals which wakes Camila. "Well there's one thing out of the way." I laugh, Camila groaning. "Sof why are you screaming?" She asks rubbing the sleep out of her eyes sitting up. "Monkey is going to take us wherever I want to celebrate my birthday." She continues jumping causing me to laugh again. Camila looks at me questioningly. "Are you sure you want to do that? There are paparazzi everywhere, not just for me but you too. You forget you are a big Youtuber now?" She says, "Plus there's mom and dad to worry about." She finishes. I sigh and look down. "I know, but I've missed to many of Sofia's birthdays, along with yours. I just feel like we should be able to celebrate them how ever you two feel. Which we will celebrate yours too, now that I think about it." She laughs a little, but sighs and nods.

"I've missed having you around." She says pulling me into a hug. I smile and hug her back. "I've missed you too Shadow." we hear little feet behind us, "Hey what about me?" Sofi asks pouting. I laugh and open my arms for her, "I've missed you too Princess." She runs and jumps into my arms causing me to stumble back a bit, but wrap my arms around her holding her. She nuzzles her face into my neck causing me to chuckle. I stand up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist and tighten her grip on my neck. I laugh and look to Camila who is smiling at us.

"I love you Shadow." I say pulling. Her into my side again. She wraps her arms around me and Sofi, "I love you too Monkey." We just stand there holding each other for a little while. I've missed having them around me. I feel at home with them. It may have been a while but they will always be my home.

They are my New Beginning

A/n: Here's the next update. Hope you guys liked it😁

I've gotten a few more ideas as to what I want to do with this story, so stay tuned haha😂 As for now we may have a little drama coming up😏😏

Anyway you guys can still vote for who you want to be in a relationship with:

Maia Mitchell

Lauren Jauregui

Amy Cimorelli

Lisa Cimorelli

Ally Brooke Hernandez

Special Person/ People

If you want to know who the special person/ people is message me and I might tell you😂😏😁😉

Thanks for reading

~M