New Day. New Job.

Your POV

It's been a couple weeks since my meeting with Jason, Lindsey has asked me about it but I refused to talk about it. Jason knows my answer and is okay with what I asked. Lindsey and I also moved in together, seeing as we hated when we were apart, we moved into her place. Alycia is living in my place by herself, but even then she isn't there much.

Today is my first day at my new job, I kissed Lindsey on her forehead along with around her face, trying to wake her up, she groans and cuddles more into my neck causing me to smile. I squeeze her close before whispering softly in her ear, "Come on babe, you gotta get up, you have to be at set soon." She groans but sits up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"But it won't be the same without you there today, why did you have to get that stupid new job?" She whines laying out on top of me causing me to chuckle, but nonetheless, I wrap my arms around her. "You know I can't always be with you at set, as much as we'd both like it, I need to work too. I don't want you to feel like you have to do everything for me. I can take care of myself but getting to take care of you is a bonus," I say laying my forehead on hers, a smile spreading across my face.

I feel her smile into my neck, "I love you," She says pulling back from me a little, I kiss her forehead again, "I love you too baby girl," she looks up at me with love in her eyes, and I'm sure I have the same look in mine. 

"As much as I love laying around with you, we should get up, Marie's gonna be here soon to get you and I have to get ready for work," I say sitting up, she groans and holds onto me tighter, "Mmm, carry me." She whines, I sigh but slowly sit up with her in my arms, and breath out before standing, she squeals before giggling and holding onto me.

"Babe!" she calls, I laugh and bring her towards our closet, having showered last night we pick out our clothes before changing. "Hey babe, how does this look?" She asks as I look up my jaw drops.

 "Hey babe, how does this look?" She asks as I look up my jaw drops

"Damn, babe. You look great," I say walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her waist, she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck, you don't look too bad yourself babe." She smirks up at me kissing me. "Okay you two knock it off, we all have places to be, you can suck face later." Someone says I groan as I recognize the voice, "Shut it, Avgeropoulos" I say, glaring at the shorter girl, "You're just jealous I have Lindsey and you don't," I joke, she laughs but plays along.

"I am, why couldn't you just choose me, Lindsey? Was all the time we spent together for nothing?" Marie asks fake crying, Lindsey giggles, "I'm sorry Marie you just didn't make me feel the way Y/n does, but the time we spent together wasn't for nothing," she says going over and kissing Marie's forehead. I smile at their relationship as Marie pulls her into a hug.

"Okay well, we should get going, I'll see you tonight babe," Lindsey says pulling away from Marie and giving me a kiss, I try to deepen it, by wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer but Marie pulls Lindsey away once again, "Ugh, fine, bye baby girl. I love you," I say blowing Lindsey a kiss, she blows one back saying I love you as well before leaving with Marie.