One Step At A Time

Your POV

I woke up in my bed the next day. Last night Roni and I had decided to have dinner on our own. I'm going to their house tonight to have dinner with them. Hopefully, today goes well so I can handle still going tonight. I get out of bed, grab my outfit for today, and go into my bathroom. I take a shower, get dressed and do my normal morning routine.

 I take a shower, get dressed and do my normal morning routine

I walk back into my room to see Roni still sleeping. I smile and walk over gently shaking her. "Babe get up, you got to get ready to go." She turns over groaning, I chuckle. "I'll make you food." She jumps up and runs into the bathroom. I laugh and go to the kitchen to make breakfast. A few minutes later I hear footsteps come into the kitchen, and arms wrap around my waist. I smile, "Morning baby." I say continuing to cook. "Mmm, morning." She mumbles into my back, I chuckle and continue cooking the food.  Once I finish cooking I plate it and bring it to the table.

"Are you sure your ready for today?" Roni asks as we eat. I sigh, Am I really ready?, I think to myself. "I have to be. I can't really ignore her for the rest of my life. I should at least giver her a chance to explain herself." I explain and continue to eat my food. Roni nods and finishes her food. "I'm going to get dressed. I'll be back in 10 minutes." I laugh, "Okay, see you in 20." I hear her laugh as she goes up the stairs. I smile and pick up our dishes bringing them to the sink and cleaning them. I run up to my room and grab my phone and make my way back to the living room and sit on my couch waiting for Roni. I unlock my phone to see I have a message from Camila.

Shadow:

If your still up for meeting today, want to meet at 12? I have someone who wants to see you

Y/n:

I'll be there. Are you bringing anyone I should be worried about?

Shadow:

I wouldn't be. Should I be worried?

Y/n: 

That would be up to her and how you act.

Shadow:

I'll see you there.

I check the time, 10:00, I lock my phone and turn on my TV and watch The 100, while I wait for Roni. I was in the middle of the season 3 finale when I hear footsteps behind me. "Hey." I feel arms wrap around my neck, I smile and put my hands on hers. "Hey." I take one of her hands and kiss it. "Thank you." I say still looking at the TV. She loosens her grip on me and moves to be in front of me. "For what?" she asks, I pause the show and look into her beautiful brown eyes. "For coming with me today. For not leaving me when you found out about my family. For helping me and being with me." She smiles and leans in kissing me. I put my hand on her waist and pull her onto my lap so she is straddling me. She wraps her arms around my neck. I smile and move my hands down slowly. She moves her arms and takes my wrists, pulling away. "We should get ready." She says a little breathless. I nod.