Lazy Day

Your POV
Roni and I have been together for a month tomorrow. I'm surprised I've lasted this long in a relationship, but any way we haven't told anyone, we decided to keep it to ourselves to avoid teasing, but we plan on telling everyone soon. It's kind of fun having our relationship be in secret. It makes our moments much more special. The Cimorelli girls are in Tennessee visiting their parents and brothers until next week so Roni and I have been hanging out at my place. I grab my phone to call her about tomorrow.

"Hey Princess, what are you doing tomorrow?" I ask once she answers the phone. "I'm meeting someone tomorrow morning then we are hanging out at their place for the rest of the day. Why?" I look down, thankfully she can't see me, she forgot our one month. "Oh um n-no r-reason. I'll t-talk to yo-" I'm cut off by her laughing, I pull the phone from my ear and look at it confused. I hear her calm down so I put it back by my ear. "Did you really think I forgot?" I'm even more confused now, "I'm meeting up with you ya dork." I smack myself on the forehead, she must have heard the slap because she starts laughing again, this time I chuckle a little. "I'm sorry Princess. It slipped my mind. But do you actually want to meet there or do you want me to pick you up?" I ask, it's quiet for a minute. "What do you have planned after?" I smirk, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She just laughs, "Your lucky I'm not there Cabello." I laugh with her, "And why is that Miss. Merrell?" I smirk again, "If I was there I would so smack you." She says trying to sound annoyed but failing, "And where would you smack me?" I smirk again. She just groans and hangs up, I look at my phone and pout.

I FaceTime her. Not surprisingly she picks up, and pouts as she sees me pouting at her, "You hung up on me." I say still pouting, she laughs, "Yea well it's your own fault." I look down and sigh. "Fine I'm sorry Princess, I'll stop." I look up to see her smiling, "Your forgiven, and if your okay with it could you pick me up tomorrow?" I instantly nod causing her to giggle. Once I hear that I smile like an idiot. "Okay but pack a bag, if your okay with it you can stay the night." I say the last part nervously rubbing the back of my neck. She nods a big smile on her face. "I'd love to. What time tomorrow?" I look up putting my hand under my chin scratching my imaginary beard, making her laugh. I keep my cool, thankfully and look back at her. "I'll be at yours at 10?" I ask she nods. We talk for a few more minutes before Nessa calls for her, making her sigh. "Hey I'll see you tomorrow okay? Make sure you dress comfy." She looks up at me pouting but nodding, "Hey now, I'm not there to kiss your pout away, stop that." She laughs and blows me a kiss goodnight, I send one back before I hang up. I put my phone on charge and do my night routine before getting into bed ready for our date tomorrow.

~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

I wake up and text Roni 'good morning' before getting ready to go. I double check my apartment is set up with the pillows and blankets for later, along with the movies, and make my way out to my jeep to pick up Roni.

I pull up outside her house and go to knock on the door, when it's opened by the same guy from our first date. "H-Hi M-Mr. M-Merrell." I stutter, he has this serious look on his face until he starts laughing, I nervously laugh with him. "You don't have to be scared of me Y/n. How about you stop by for dinner one night. I'd like to know my daughters girlfriend." I look at him in shock, he starts to laugh again, "I already knew. I could tell by the way she'd look at her phone, plus Vanessa keeps teasing her." I lightly laugh with him, "Your okay with me and your daughter being together?" I ask nervous, I know what her dad means to her, "Of course as long as you treat her right there will be no problems between us." He says putting his hand out, I shake his hand and smile at him, "Of course sir, I only want the best for Veronica, and I plan to keep treating her as the Princess she is." I say a big smile on my face, he smiles back. "That's what I like to hear. She should be down any minute, you can come in and wait." I nod shyly and follow him into the house. Damn, I have never came in her house before, I've only been on the porch. He leads me to the living room telling me to take a seat. I do and look back to see him gone. I shrug and pull out my phone.