Filming

Your POV

I freeze looking at my screen. Why is she texting me? After all these years, why now? I put my phone back on the table without opening the message. I can't talk to her right now. My life was just starting to look up. Why does she have to contact me now? I sigh and lean back into the couch pulling Roni closer and slowly drifting to sleep with a lot on my mind.

~~~~ Next Day ~~~~

I am woken up by kisses being planted on my face causing me to groan and try to turn away. Only to realize the person is sitting on top of me stopping me from doing so. I hear a giggle causing me to let a smile slip. I slowly open my eyes to be met with Roni smiling down at me. "Hey." I say my voice scratchy from just waking up, she leans down and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and kiss back. "Well that's one way to wake up." I smile she giggles and leans back and kisses me again. "Okay not that I'm complaining but, what's with all the kisses today?" Her smile slowly fades. "Hey, what's the matter?" I ask cupping her cheeks so she looks at me. I see her eyes flick to my phone. Oh crap. "Hey, I'm not letting her get in the way of anything. There's a reason as to why I didn't open her message. Did you open it?" She slowly nods her head, looking at me scared. "I'm not mad Princess. I'm actually happy you opened it. I don't know if I could have." She smile at me and kisses me again. "Am I going to get to hear your beautiful voice today at all?" I smile up at her, seeing as she is still sitting on me. She giggles and hides her face in my neck. I slowly rub her back thinking about what she wants.

"She wants to talk to you." I hear Roni say. My eyes widen and my hand stops moving on her back. "Did she say anything else?" I ask slowly moving my hand again. "Not really, just that she wants to meet you. Are you going to go?" She asks leaning back and looking at me. I sigh, "I don't know. Would you go with me?" I ask pouting a little, causing her to smile a little, "Are you sure? I don't want to interfere." I nod, "I'm sure. While you may not have been here the whole time, you are my safe place now. Wherever you are I feel safe. Please?" I ask pouting again, and using my puppy dog eyes. She just laughs and nds, "If it will make you feel better than sure." I smile and kiss her. "Did she say when?" She shakes her head. "She didn't say." I sigh and nod. I reach for my phone and see the message already open.

Shadow:

Hey, I know it's been awhile but, could we talk?

Y/n:

When and where?

Shadow:

Tomorrow? Our spot?

Y/n:

I'll be there. And I'm bringing someone.

Shadow:

Okay..... I've missed you.

I don't respond and put my phone back on the table. I lean back and look at Roni. "Are you okay?" She cups my face with her hands and rubs her thumbs over my cheeks. I look up at her and lean in and kiss her again. "I'm better now." I smirk at her once we pull away. She laughs and pushes my shoulder. "Come on we have to get ready." I look at her confused. "Your coming to watch Nessa and I film today. Remember?" I nod and jump up with her still in my arms and bring her to my room, her laughing and holding onto me. "Y/nnnn" I laugh and put her down on my bed, giving her a dorky smile. When we stop laughing we start to get ready. I grab my clothes and go to the other bathroom to shower, while Roni uses mine. Once we are both dressed and showered, Roni grabs her bags and we head to the garage. "Which car do you want to take?" I ask holding her hand, she thinks for a minute before pointing to my truck. We walk over and I open her door for her. After we are both in the car I start it and we make our way to her house.