"Really?"

~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since Lindsey threw me my surprise party, and things couldn't be better. Camila, Sofi and I have been hanging out without our parents knowing, obviously and Lindsey and I are great. We just finished shooting scenes for The 100 last week. It premieres in a couple weeks. Recently I've started looking for a job related to my computer degree. I love acting but computers are my strong suit.

"Hey babe, have you seen my phone?" I hear Lindsey call from our room. I'm currently sitting in the living room searching for jobs on my laptop. I take a quick glance around the room and see it on the coffee table. "Yea! It's in here on the table." I call going back to my laptop. I hear her footsteps come down the stairs and over towards me. "Thanks, babe," she says kissing my cheek and taking a seat next to me on the couch. She turns the TV on and leans her head on my shoulder as she scrolls through Twitter.

"Have you ever thought about getting married?" Lindsey asks after a few minutes of silence. I stop typing and look down at her confused. "What do you mean?" I ask putting my laptop to the side and turning to face her, causing her to move her head.

"Like do you see yourself married in the future? Like with kids and a house and a job?" She asks playing with her fingers. I sit and think for a minute before taking her hands into my own. "Of course I have. I just never realized that that future was right in front of me." I smile at her, she looks at me confused. "What do you mean?" I chuckle rubbing the back of her hands with my thumbs.

"You. I see all of that with you. I see us married with a kid or two. I see us in a nice house, or apartment. Both of us have jobs, me writing or doing some computer job, you still acting. I see us both still as in love with each other as we are now. Well maybe a little more in love but, oh well." I shrug causing her to giggle and let go of my hands wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrap mine around her waist and pull her into my lap so she's straddling me.

"I feel the exact same. God, I love you." She whispers so low I wouldn't have heard if she wasn't by my ear. "I love you too Princess," I say holding her against me. We stay like that for a while before I eventually bring us both upstairs for bed.

~~~~~~ Time Skip ~~~~~~~

"Are you really about to do this Monkey?" Camila asks me. It's been two weeks since Lindsey and I's talk about marriage and it made me put my plans into motion. "Yup, I am Shadow and I'm having no regrets. Nerves? Yes. Regrets? Hell no. Besides, I know Lindsey is the one for me. Veronica was an obstacle in the way of my finish line that I've finally reached." I say looking down at her playing with the box in my hands.

"So, where is Linds now?" She asks as I continue walking around the venue with her. We are currently at her concert venue for the show in L.A. She asked me to come to see her as soon as I told her what I was planning.

"Shit, Y/n, hide!" Camila whisper yells pulling me into an empty dressing room as we see our parents start walking towards us. I sigh and shake my head holding her back. "I need to talk to them sooner or later Shadow. As much as I want to I can't ignore them forever, even if they were assholes to me." I say, she looks at me sadly before nodding her head and squeezing my hand. I nod in return and take a deep breath before following her out into the hallway where we run into them.

"Karla, what are you doing with her?" Sinu asked, Camila, squeezed my hand and moved closer to me, looking at our parents. "Spending time with my sister." She said firmly, I smiled at how she's sticking up for me when she was just nervous for me to even be seen by them.

"But your sister is in your dressing room, this isn't your sister," Alejandro says disgusted, eyeing me. I take a deep breath to try and calm myself only to realize I wasn't the one I should calm down.