Epilogue

Your POV

It's now August of 2020. Lindsy and I have been married for over two years now and things are great. Lindsey and I are happy, I have a great relationship with my sisters and mom. I talk to the 5H girls all the time same with the cast and the Cimorelli sisters. I'm no longer on the show, The 100. As much as I love acting, especially with my wife, it just wasn't my strong suit. But, Jason had helped me find this IT job at a company that an old friend of his owns. Which is also great.

"BABY I'M HOME!!" I hear. I look up from my spot on the couch watching Netflix and see my beautiful wife. "Mmm hey, how was work?" I ask as I get up from the couch. Stretching, sighing as my back pops from sitting for so long. I walk towards her meeting her halfway. She walks into my arms and lays her head on my chest, her arms going around my waist. "Boring, I wish you were there," She says, I can hear the pout in her voice. I chuckle and look down seeing I'm right, I place a finger under her chin and lift her head up pressing my lips to hers.

"You know I'd be there if I could but, I have to help Camila get the virus off her computer and finish that program for work," I say as we pull apart, resting my hands on her waist. She sighs before looking up at me with tears in her eyes, "Hey what's wrong? I ask, my hands coming back up, cupping her cheeks, my thumbs wiping away her tears.

"I-I just missed you today. It's not the same being there without you anymore," She says, tears falling faster, "Hey it's okay, you know I'd be there if I could. Hell, I'd glue us together, but that would be painful and I hate seeing you in pain." I said causing her to let out a laugh and smile. "There's that smile I love," I say brushing my thumb over her cheek.

"Staahp," She wines, I shake my head and bend down a bit, placing my hands on her thighs and picking her up, she squeals and wraps her legs around my waist. "Baby!! Put me down," She says, "Not happening," I say, eventually she gives up and lays her head against mine as I walk us upstairs to our bedroom. I kick open the door and walk towards the bed. I gently lay her on the bed and place my hands on either side of her head holding myself up above her.

"You beautiful," I whisper as we gaze into each other's eyes. She blushes and tries to hide her face but fails, tears forming in her eyes again. "Are you okay baby? You've been really emotional lately and I know it's not that time of the month." I say, she looks up at me scared, "I don't want you to hate me,"

"I could never hate you, baby. Whatever it is we'll get through it together," I say putting my weight on my right hand as I use my left to brush the stray hairs out of her face. "I-i'm p-pregnant," She whispers so low I can barely hear her. I lean closer, "What was that?" I ask moving a little closer, "I'm pregnant," she breathes out. I look at her in shock. Moving to sit next to her.

"W-What?" I ask, not believing what she's saying, "H-How?" I ask, confused. "Well, last year I went to the doctors for my annual checkup, we were talking the day before about having kids and I saw how happy you were to have kids of your own. So, when I went in I asked what it would take for us to start the process to be parents. Well, they found a sperm donor, who is anonymous, and we started the process, I wanted it to be a surprise for your birthday but, I didn't think the treatments would work so soon. and yea, I'm pregnant," She says letting out a nervous laugh between cries. I lean back against the headboard and put my face in my hands as tears start to fall.

"Noo, see I knew you'd be upset. I'm sorry," She says as she starts to full-on sob, I snap my head up and wrap my arms around her pulling her into me. she tries to pull away but I keep a tight, but not too tight, grip on her keeping her in place. "Baby, I'm not mad at you. Like I said I could never be. I'm just so excited, we're gonna be parents," Tears start making their way down my face. "I love you so much, this is the best surprise ever," I say kissing her head as she calms down. We sit there for a few minutes, soon I feel her breathing even out and brush some hair out of her face to see she's asleep. I smile and press a kiss to her forehead before joining her in dreamland.