"You in?"

Your POV

It's been a few weeks since we saw the twins and Alex at the theater. Lindsey and I are better than ever. We decided to keep this to ourselves for now that we're official knowing we'll be teased even more than we are now. The Cimorelli's had gone back to Tennessee, but we had spent a lot of time together while they were still here.

Anyways, Alycia is still staying with me which makes it harder for Lindsey and me to be in secret but, we usually hang out at her place or in her trailer when they're on set. Which actually brings us to now, Lindsey and I are sitting in her trailer cuddling and playing on our phones. She shot most of her scenes today she just has one more.

"Hey, babe?" She calls, I hum and glance down at her, "How would you feel about coming out?" She asks I look down at her confused, "I already have though." I say, which is true seeing as I did shortly after I left Miami. She giggles before shaking her head, "I meant like us coming out... As a couple." She explains, my eyes widen, "You sure you want to Princess?" I ask, she nods up at me pouting, I sigh and cover her face in a joking manner, "No not the pout face," I say dramatically, she pulls my hands away and adds the puppy eyes, I groan before nodding. She squeals and sits so she's straddling my waist, and plants kisses all over my face causing me to giggle, "Fine, yes we can." I sigh out, she squeals and hugs me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you," I say looking into her eyes as she pulls away slightly, she smiles and leans down kissing me again, "I love you too," She says pulling away. "Ha! I told you they were together, you owe me $20." We hear someone say, Lindsey looks up and widens her eyes at who she sees behind me. I tilt my head back over the armrest of the couch and see an upside down Alycia and Marie. "Hi," I smile at them both, causing Alycia to roll her eyes.

"Damn it, I live with her how the hell did I not know." I hear her mumble pulling 20 bucks out of her pocket and shoving it into Marie's hand, "Well, for the one you wouldn't since we were never at the apartment, we were at hers." I say matter of factly, she rolls her eyes again before walking out of the trailer, "Careful! Keep rolling your eyes and they're going to get stuck like that." I call out behind her, I hear a faint "Fuck you!" causing me and the other two to laugh.

"So how long has this been going on?" Marie asks sitting on the other couch, I shrug and look up at Lindsey, as she is still straddling me, who shrugs as well, "I'd say almost a month," She says, I think about it then nod in agreement.

"Really?!? And you have already said I love you to each other?" She asks surprised, I smile and look at Lindsey, "When you're in love it doesn't matter how long you've been together, when you know you love someone you take every chance to say it to them, " I say, Marie "awe's" while Lindsey hides her face in my neck causing me to chuckle and rub her back.

"You are such a sap," Marie says, I smile and nod, "Only when it comes to Lindsey though," I point out causing Marie to laugh again, I can feel Lindsey laughing too. "Anyway, what do you want Marie?" I ask, she jumps up and says, "Oh yea!, Lindsey it's your turn, also Y/n Jason wants to talk to you." My eyes widen in surprise, Lindsey sits up and looks at me scared, "D-Did he s-say why?" I stutter, she shakes her head no, giving me a sad smile, "All he said was it was urgent."

"I'm sure whatever it is you'll be okay babe. I'm gonna go to wardrobe while you talk to him, come find me when you're done okay?" Lindsey asks cupping my cheeks. I nod and smile at her leaning in to kiss her, she cups my cheeks trying to deepen the kiss only to be pulled away by Marie. "Y'all can suck face later, you have work to do." She says pulling a pouting Lindsey away causing me to chuckle and get up.

I straighten out my clothes before following them out of the trailer and chuckle seeing Lindsey still pouting with Marie still dragging her, I blow her a kiss causing her to smile and blow one back before she stops making Marie stop to tugging on her arm to make her move. Lindsey pulls her arm back making her let her go before they continue walking to wardrobe. I take a deep breath before walking towards Jason's office.

Once, I get to his door, I knock softly, "Come in," He calls, I open the door and peek my head in, "You wanted to see me?" I ask he nods before motioning me inside to sit. "So, I've noticed you and Lindsey have gotten rather close lately," He starts causing me to get nervous, "Umm, yes sir," I say he laughs causing me to look at him confused. "You don't need to be scared Y/n. It's nothing bad, well depending on how you take this next part," He shrugs, I continue to look at him confused waiting for him to elaborate.

"I'm offering you a job." He says causing my eyes to widen and my mouth drop open in shock, "W-What?" I stutter, "I want you to be on this season of the 100 and play Alex, she is going to be one of the prisoners aboard the ship and she is going to be Raven's love interest for this season and possibly in future seasons as well." He explains I continue to look at him wide-eyed.

"You want me to be apart of The 100? One of the greatest shows ever made." I ask trying to get a hold on the situation at hand, he chuckles but nods nonetheless. "Yup, I can tell there's something between you and Lindsey, you don't have to deny or confirm but I think you two will work well together on screen as well as you do off," He explains, I nod my head understanding what he's saying, but not confirming or denying anything about me a Lindsey.

"So, what do you say kid? You in?" He asks, his eyebrow raised as he asks me the question, I let out a sigh and look up into his eyes, before giving him my answer.

A/n: Hey y'all I know it's been a couple months since I've updated, but I've had a lot going on personally. Plus I've started college this past week so I have that too. I also have been writing another story that was a request, which you guys can as well. I love writing I just lose inspiration sometimes, but it's fun to write requests.

I know I said this was going to be the last chapter but I've come up with some new ideas for this story so I'm not ending it yet. But, thank you to those who still have this in their library or are at least keeping up with my updates, it makes me happy to know there are people who like my writing and enjoy it.

Please don't be afraid to comment and let me know what you think about this story, along with how you want Y/n's meeting with her parents to go... if it happens at all though :[

Also sorry if your name is Alex, I just like that name for a girl and I thought it would go well with the show and the way the character is by the way, if you have watched season 5 of The 100, Alex is basically gonna be like Shaw in the show, just a few changes.

Thanks for reading this short af update, but I should have another one out next week at some point.

~M

P.S. Has anyone else been getting notifications saying someone wrote on their message board, but when you tap or click on the notification to open it an see what they wrote it brings you to their profile an there's nothing on your own? Or is it totally just me? Anyway thanks again for reading and listening to me rant a little lol