Old vs. New

Your POV

Today, is my next "date" I guess you could say with Lindsey. We've been texting since we hung out. I've gotten to learn a lot about her and I'm starting to gain strong feelings for her. I know it may seem too soon, but she just makes me feel this way no one has made me feel before, even Veronica.

"Y/n!! Hurry up you're going to be late for your date!! Hey, that rhymed." I hear Dani call, I chuckle and check myself in the mirror to make sure I look okay,

I nod at myself before I walk out of my room, but not before I grab my phone and wallet

I nod at myself before I walk out of my room, but not before I grab my phone and wallet. I go into the living room to see the Cimorelli girls on the couch watching T.V and Alycia sitting there with them.

"Ooh, don't you look nice Y/n/n," Lauren says, looking up from the T.V causing the others to as well, and nod or hum in agreement. I blush a little but clear my throat. "Don't wait up on me tonight," I say and run out the door knowing they would question me, especially Alycia.

I jump in my jeep and drive to the place Lindsey told me to pick her up. About 5 minutes later I pull up outside of an average sized house. I pull into the driveway and get out walking up to the door. I knock and look at my shoes as I wait for someone to open the door. I look up once a pair of heels comes into my vision. I slowly trail my eyes up the body and blush as I lock eyes with a smirking Lindsey.

"You see something you like?" She asks, the smirk still present on her face. I scratch my neck, and chuckle embarrassed, but smirk and look back at her causing her to knit her eyebrows in confusion. "I do, and I like it very much." It's her turn to blush, "C'mon I thought I finally thought I had the upper hand." She wines, I chuckle and hold my hand out for her to take, she sighs and takes my hand. I smile and intertwine our fingers as she shuts and locks her door behind her and follows me to my car.

"So where are we going this time?" Lindsey asks once we are in the car. "That, my dear, is a surprise," I say with a smile. she groans but holds my hand once again. I smile over at her, causing her to do the same to me. She leans over and kisses my cheek before sitting back in her seat, and looking out the window, occasionally rubbing her thumb over my hand.

"Really? The mall?" She asks as we park, I smile and nod. "It's what's in the mall that we're going to for our date." She looks at me suspiciously but I just keep the smile on my face. "You are a dork." She says I smile and nod, "I'm an adorable dork." I correct, "That you are," she says kissing my cheek I kiss her forehead before getting out of the car.

"Shall we," I say holding my hand for her she smiles and nods taking my hand, I lead us into the mall. "Completely random question, have you seen the Incredibles?" I ask, she looks at me confused, but nods her head, I smile and lead her towards the movie theater once it comes in sight.

She squeals once she realizes where we are going, "Are we seeing the Incredibles 2?" I nod and pay the man for the tickets before we walk into the theater, "Popcorn?" I ask, she nods and leads me over to the concession counter.