New Love

Your POV

Alycia and I look at each other wide-eyed before we both burst out laughing. "Haha, you guys... really thought... we were together?" I ask in between laughs, they look at us weirdly before nodding their heads.

"I mean yea, with how close you guys are to each other how could we not think that?" Lisa asks, I look at them and smile before looking back at Alycia.

"No, we're not together, we've just become very close over the past month, she's been the one who was there for me after the whole thing with Roni and my parents," I say, they all give me sad looks before Lauren speaks.

"We're sorry we weren't there for you Y/n/n. I know how hard it must have been for you to go through that alone." She says, tears forming in her eyes. I get up from next to Alycia and sit next to Lauren wrapping my arm around her pulling her into me, she puts her head in my neck and wraps her arm around my waist.

"It's okay Lo. You guys deserved to be home with your family considering all the work you guys have done, both with helping me and working on your music." I say, pulling her onto my lap, rubbing up and down her back with my hand while she continues to cry into my neck.

We sit there for awhile, with me comforting Lauren. The others are looking at us with sad looks, I smile at them and make a funny face, causing them to let out a laugh. "How are you feeling Lo?" I ask her still rubbing her back, I feel her nod into my neck. "How about we spend the rest of the day watching movies before Alycia and I go to set tomorrow?" I ask, the other nod in agreement and I look to Lauren to see her with a smile on her face before she nods.

And that's just what we did. We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating snacks before we all ended up falling asleep during the third movie.

----

I am woken up by someone shaking me. I yawn and move to stretch but am stopped by weight on both my arms, I slowly open my eyes so they don't hurt from the light and look to see Lauren and Dani sleeping on me, using my arms as pillows with their arms around me. I look up at Alycia and see that she is already dressed.

"Y/n come on, I'm going to be late." She whisper-shouts at me. I look at her confused before my eyes widen in surprise. I quickly get up but, fall back onto the couch as Lauren and Dani both pull me back before laying on me completely. I hear someone trying to stifle their laughter, I look over and see Alycia and Christina both with their hands over their mouths trying not to wake the others up. I give Christina a pleading look, with my puppy dog eyes. She looks away, trying not to break. She looks back at me again before sighing and coming over and helping me move Lauren and Dani without waking them up.

I thank her with a kiss on the cheek before running upstairs to shower and change. I make it back downstairs within 10 minutes to see everyone except Lisa, Amy, Lauren and Dani awake.

"Damn, that was fast," Alycia says as she sees me walking into the living room where the others are. I nod, "I tend to get ready quickly. In high school, I could get up at 7 and be ready to leave by 7:05." I say proudly. Alycia looks at me shocked while the others already know I change fast so they aren't too surprised.

"Damn, well we better get going before I'm late," Alycia says, I nod and follow her out of the apartment, after saying goodbye to the girls who were awake. We walk out of the apartment and make our way to the garage. "Which car you want to take?" I ask her, she looks at me confused. I chuckle and motion over to my cars.