Surprise!!

Your POV

The next morning Alycia and I get up and just freshen up, staying in our pajamas seeing as we are going to be on a plane for about 15 hours. We gather our luggage and make our way to the airport. Once we get there I return my rental car and follow Alycia into the airport.

"So, are you excited to see your friends again?" She asks me as we sit and wait for our plane to board. I look up from my phone at her and nod a little. "Yea, I miss the Cimorelli girls. Plus I do miss Ally and the other girls but I don't think their going to be there. Last I heard they were taking a break and they have separate performances here and there." I say, she nods looking at me sadly.

"I take it you and Ally were close?" She asks, turning in her seat to look at me. I nod looking back up at her before sighing.

"Ally and I were more than close. At one point we were together." I say, she looks at me with her eyebrows knitted together in confusion, before widening her eyes in surprise.

"You and Ally dated?" She yelled shocked. I immediately shush her, as I notice people giving us confused looks . She licks my hand causing me to retract my hand in disgust. "But really? You and Ally dated?" She asks, whispering this time.

"Yea, we had dated in the beginning of Fifth Harmony, when Camila was still in the group. I had guts to admit it to her that I liked her, and thankfully she returned the feelings. We were together for a few months, while even though things were great between us, it was weird for me. I had brought it up to Ally and she had said she felt the same thing. We had decided that we were better off as friends, but we became more than that we became sisters." I explain. I look over at her and chuckle as she tries to process the information.

"So wait, you dated your sister? Isn't that like incest?" She asks, I sigh and rub my temples before speaking. "She's not my real sister. She was my friend at first, but while we were together we did kiss and such, but it just felt wrong. I guess the feelings we had were just as friends. At the time we both needed people and we were there for each other and we just got together. But figured out what was best and moved on staying friends." I explain a little more. She nods her head as though she understands.

"Flight to Los Angeles California is now boarding." We hear over the intercom. I get up and stretch before grabbing my bags, "Ready for this long-ass flight?" I ask, helping Alycia get her bags before walking alongside her to the gate. She nods before looking up at me, "I've gotten used to it. Plus I just sleep half the time she says shrugging her shoulder. I laugh and hand the lady my ticket before going on the plane.

Once we are on the plane we find our seats and get comfy for the flight.

----

I am woken up by someone shaking me. I slowly flutter my eyes open to be met with Alycia. "Morning sleepyhead. We're here so get your ass up and let's go." She says before getting her bags and walking away. I roll my eyes before stretching and getting up. I sigh as I feel my bones cracking, and get up grabbing my bags and following behind Alycia.

"Why are you walking so fast?" I ask trying to keep up. It doesn't help that I only just woke up. "I just want to get to the hotel so we can put our bags away before we go to set. I've missed everyone." She says slowing down a little so I can catch up.

"Wait... hotel?" I ask, looking down slightly to look at her. She nods glancing up at me confused. "Where did you think we were going to stay? In the street?" She asks sarcastically, shaking her head. I chuckle before replying.

"You forget I still have my apartment here in LA?" I ask, she looks up at me confused before her eyes widen, for a second before she looks confused again. "But I thought you sold it. You told me there were people living there." She asks confused.