Old Friends?

Your POV

I just got back to my  apartment from my date with Roni. I open my door and jump back in surprise when I see the Cimorelli sisters all on my couch sleeping, with my TV on playing the credits to some movie. I laugh and move to cover them up with blankets and turn off the TV. I go to my room, and shower before getting ready for bed. I quickly send Roni a goodnight text, and get under my covers letting sleep take over.

~~~~ Next Morning~~~~

I am woken up by my door being thrown open. "Get up loser. You have some details to share from your date last night." Dani yells, jumping on top of me, causing me to jump up and gasp for air. "Ouch Dan. Watch it." I push her off and try to catch my breath. "Sorry Bear. I'm just excited to hear how your date went last night. Please don't be mad at me." She pouts, I look away. These girls know I can't say no to them when they do that. It's been a week and I already have a soft spot for them. "Ugh, fine. Let me get dressed then I'll tell ya'll." She squeals, and runs out of the room, probably to tell the others. I slowly get out of bed and get changed. I quickly text Veronica good morning, and make my way downstairs.

 I quickly text Veronica good morning, and make my way downstairs

I get to the living room to see all the girls looking at me. "Wow, you guys are really interested in my love life aren't ya?" I laugh, they roll their eyes but continue to stare at me. I sigh and sit next to Katherine. I begin to tell them about my date with Roni last night, leaving some parts out. "And, when I brought her home she kissed me on the cheek, and went in her house. I left shortly after and came home, took a shower and went to bed." I finish. They all have big smiles on their faces, making me look at them confused. "What?" They all scream, making me jump and fall of the couch. "What the hell guys?" I get up and sit back on the couch, crossing my arms, glaring at them. "Y/n/n is in love!!" Dani, and Amy scream. I look at them wide eyed. "W-What the hell makes you say that?" I look anywhere but at them.

"Well for starters, you can't look any of us in the eye. And second you had this huge smile on your face when you talked about your date last night." Christina explains smiling at me. I sigh and lay on the couch, throwing my arm over my face. "Why must you guys do this? I've only known her like three days. How can I be in love with her already?" I ask to them and myself. I mean it's true I've known her less than four days, how can I be in love with her? I mean yea she's cute, funny, smart, sweet, and caring. But, does thinking that mean I'm in love with her?

"Y/n/n you there?" I snap out of my thoughts and move my arm to come face to face with Lisa. "Yea, um can we not talk about this anymore? What do you guys want to do today?" I get up off the couch and make my way to my room to grab my wallet, and phone. When I take my phone off charge I notice I have a text from Roni.

From Grocery Store Cutie😊:

Morning, so Nessa and I are going to the mall later, and I was wondering if you and the others wanted to go with us?

To Grocery Store Cutie😊:

Sounds like fun. You know I'm in()  let me check with the others, and I'll let you know.