Time To Myself

Your POV

Around a month ago Camila had listened to me and left after Sofi had woken up. She has been texting me every now and then but I don't answer. As for Veronica, I haven't talked to her. She's messaged me but I haven't answered, the last text I sent her was and I quote "We're over." She had came to my door when I was still in L.A. and knocked but, I would stay silent and let her knock on the door. She would yell for me to tell her what I meant and why we were over but I just continued to ignore her. 

The Cimorelli girls, they had decided to stay in Tennessee for longer than they had planned. They had apologized to me saying how bad they felt they couldn't be with me. But, I told them not to worry about it. I haven't even told them about me meeting up with Camila, seeing my parents again, or my trip to Australia. I don't want to burden them with my problems when they have their own to worry about.

As for the Fifth Harmony girls, I haven't talked to them either. As much as I've wanted to contact Ally I haven't, she doesn't need to hear about my problems when she has her own to deal with. 

When I first arrived in Australia I had stayed in a hotel until I could make my own. About a week after I had arrived I had found a job as a computer technician for some office here in Melbourne. They were looking for someone to fix all of their software and update it, and I figured why not put my "nerdiness" to use and make a living off of it. So, that's exactly what I did, and I've been doing it for about 2 weeks as of today, which has given me the money I need to buy an apartment. This brings me to today Saturday June 23, 2018. 

I hear my alarm go off, I sigh and get out of bed and go into my bathroom to get ready to go grocery shopping, seeing as I've been in Melbourne for almost a month and have been eating nothing but fast food. I walk into my room and grab my phone, wallet, and keys. Even though my Tesla, Jeep, and Truck are still at my old apartment in the U.S. I got a rental car to use until I can have my Jeep sent here once I make enough to pay for it. I walk out of my apartment and make my way to the garage to get my car. 

I start the car and pull out of my spot, making my way to the nearest grocery store

I start the car and pull out of my spot, making my way to the nearest grocery store. I turn the radio on to hear Camila's song Never Be The Same. I smile a little, I may not be able to talk to her in person but, at least I can hear her voice. I never thought I would miss her this much, but she is my little sister, and even though are parents are assholes, she had no part in this. Once I get to the market, I park my car and make my way into the building, I grab a cart and start shopping.

When I'm about half way through my shopping I run into someone. "Oh my, I'm so sorry." I say helping the girl up. "Oh no, it's okay it's my fault for texting while walking." She said, I chuckle and hold out my hand for her to shake, "I'm Y/n." She shakes my hand and smiles up at me before responding, "I'm Alycia." I smile down at her, "It's nice to meet you." She looks at me confused, with a little smile on her face, "You as well, you're not from here are you?" I laugh and rub the back of my neck awkwardly, "That obvious huh?" She laughs before nodding her head, "You don't exactly sound like your from here." She says I laugh before nodding, "Yea, I'm from Miami, then I moved to Los Angeles, then I finally moved here about a month ago." She widens her eyes in surprise. "You've moved a lot, why?" I look at her surprised, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. You don;t have to tell me anything. I mean we only just met." I shake my head.

"It's okay. Honestly, but my life is to crazy to talk about in a matter of minutes let alone in a grocery store." I laugh out, she looks at me confused, "It's a long story." I say, she nods in realization, causing me to chuckle. "Well, I'd like to get to hear this story sometime." She says, I look at her questioningly, "Really?" she nods, "Then how about I get your number and we meet up later on." I say, she nods and hands me her phone. I put my number in and quickly text myself before I hand her back her phone. "Text me later." I say she nods and walks off. I laugh an continue the shopping so I can get home. 

As I continue shopping, I can't help but think about how similar meeting Alycia was to when I met Veronica. The difference between Veronica and Alycia though was that I saw something in Veronica romantically. I don't see that in Alycia, I only see her as becoming a good friend. Hopefully nothing bad comes from becoming friends with Alycia. But, I can't help but feel like I've seen her before. I'm sure I'll figure it out soon.

Once all my shopping is done I make my way back home. I put all the groceries away and start on making my dinner. As I'm cooking I smile as I realize I'm better.

I've been by myself for a month now. I've been able to recover from the news from my parents... slightly. I mean it doesn't make what they did okay, nor do I understand why they did what they did. But, they are my parents. I don't know if I will forgive them, but I know that I want to see my sisters again. I had an amazing time with the at Disney and when we were together at all. I've definitely missed them, and I won't let my parents get in the way of that. 

A/n:

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm not happy with this chapter at all but I'm running out of ideas for this story, so I may have no choice but to end this soon.... Sorry

Please send me any ideas you guys have s to what you want to have happen in this story. Drama. Fluff. Relationships. Other people to add. Anything really...please

Anyway, I've been asked to create another story, and one I have it all planned out I will post the first part for you all. It will be a Veronica Merrell / You story as well.

I feel like me asking for the ideas is getting annoying but, I have no more, and I'm sure many of you like this story as much as I do, so your help is appreciated in making this story longer and more enjoyable.

Thanks for reading

~M