Will You...?

Your POV

It's a couple of weeks later. My mom and I talk basically every day, same with Camila and I. She had to go on tour overseas, which I'm proud of her for. She's coming back tomorrow.

Anyway, right now Lindsey and I are chilling on the couch in our house, watching Marvels Runaways. "Hey babe?" she asks, I hum and glance down at her, "What do you think about marriage?" My eyes widen in surprise. I pause the show before fully looking down at her, "What? Why are you asking me that baby? Is something wrong?" She chuckles and shakes her head. "No it's just I love you so much and I don't see myself with anyone besides you, I'm sorry. I should have kept my mouth shut about it," She says shaking her head and looking down.

I chuckle but lift her head up, I bring her into a passionate kiss, she sits up so she's straddling me and tangles her fingers in my hair. "I love you, Lindsey Morgan, I don't see anyone else by my side except you. You are my forever. I love you so I much." I say kissing her forehead. She smiles and leans into me, "I love you too baby. You are my forever." We lay back down and continue watching the show. I got to get my plan moving.

~~~~~~ Next Day ~~~~~~

"Hey, baby time to get up," I groan and roll over, only I didn't realize how close to the edge I was and met the floor with my face. "Ouch," I mumble into the ground. I hear a laugh causing me to slowly pick my head up and glare at the person, "Don't worry I'm okay. Thanks for asking," I say getting up, groaning from the popping sounds my joints make as I stretch.

"Aww, I'm sorry baby, but it was kinda funny," She says, I roll my eyes and walk past her into the bathroom. "Oh come on babe you can't be mad at me," she says following me into the bathroom, I look at her through the mirror as I brush my teeth, I roll my eyes when I see her pouting. She comes up behind me and wraps her arms around me and tries to put her head on my shoulder, I chuckle as she fails to reach. She pokes her head out from behind me with a pout still evident on her face. I spit out the toothpaste before swiftly turning around and picking her up. She squeals and holds onto me wrapping her legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

I walk us into our room and lay her on the bed, hovering over her. She moves her arms and brings her hands up to my face. I hold my self up on my left arm and take her left hand into my right and place a kiss on the palm of her hand, then just hold it. We smile looking into each other's eyes, no words are spoken. Nothing needs to be said between us.

" I love you," I say looking in her eyes, "I love you too", she says taking her other hand off my cheek and pulling me down for a kiss. I let her hand go and move it down to her waist. She's only in a shirt (which is mine) and panties. I lift up the shirt's she's wearing a bit and held her bare waist, just above her panties. I run my thumb along her hip bone. "Mmmm, don't start something we can't finish. We have to be at set by 11, and it's already 10:15." She says pushing me away slightly. I groan but give her one last kiss before standing up. I hold my hand out for her, "Shower with me?" I ask, she sighs but nods.

We take a quick shower before changing. I put on my striped tee, my ripped blue jeans, my white converse and tie my red flannel around my waist, not bothering with makeup, and just running my brush through my hair. I put my phone and wallet in my pocket before turning around my breath catching in my throat. Lindsey was wearing a white Nike crop-top/ tank-top, black Capri leggings, my blue Dodgers hat, and black Nikes, with my other flannel around her waist.

 Lindsey was wearing a white Nike crop-top/ tank-top, black Capri leggings, my blue Dodgers hat, and black Nikes, with my other flannel around her waist