Set...

Your POV

Over the past couple of weeks Alycia and I have been spending more and more time together. It's the day before we leave to go to L.A. for her to film. I'll admit I was a little skeptical about going back to L.A. seeing as Veronica is still there, but the Cimorelli girls are still there and I feel like I owe them a surprise visit.

"You really haven't packed yet Y/n/n?" Alycia asks walking into my room. I look up from packing to see her leaning on my door way. I chuckle and stand up walking to her. "I'll have you know Carey, I was just double checking that I had everything. Wait, what are you doing here?" I ask, seeing as we had agreed to meet up tomorrow for our flight.

"Well, I was home watching Netflix, and I thought to myself 'Why not watch Netflix with my favorite cuddle buddy?' So, I got up grabbed my bags and came here to watch Netflix with you before we leave for our flight tomorrow. Plus, now we don't have to drive both of our cars, well my car and your rental, to the airport tomorrow." She explains, I slowly nod my head as she speaks. I sigh before speaking myself.

"Well... I guess you can stay the night." I say sarcasm laced in my voice. She laughs with me before pushing me back slightly. "Do you always have to be a jerk?" She asks walking into my room and sitting on my bed. I shrug and walk over and zip up my suitcase putting it on the floor, before joining her on the bed.

"It comes with being my friend." I say laying back on the bed, and turning Netflix on. "Anyway, what do you want to watch?" I ask, she shrugs before laying down next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I wrap my free arm around her. "There's this new movie on Netflix starring Lucy Hale, how about that?" She asks, I nod and play it before getting comfortable.

"You know, your going to find someone better than her." She says breaking the silence, aside from the movie playing. I look down at her confused. "What are you talking about?" I ask, she sighs before sitting up and pausing the movie. "I can tell your nervous about going tomorrow because of Veronica. But, I can assure you that you will find someone better." She says, taking my hand in hers and rubbing circles on the back with her thumb.

"What? Are you that someone?" I ask, laughing at the face she pulls once I said that. "Eww, no! That's like kissing my sister. I love you but not in that way." She says sitting away from me. I laugh and pull her into a hug. "Don't worry, I feel the same way. Now, how about we get some sleep for our flight tomorrow?" She nods and lays back down on top of me. I join her seeing as we were already in pajamas.

A/n: I'm so sorry guys I thought I had already posted this chapter but I guess it never posted. But here is the chapter sorry it's so short. Also it hasn't been proofread :/

Hopefully soon I'll be able to get more chapters out with school ending soon, but I will have college starting in the fall.

Let me know if there's anything you guys want to happen. I've already kind of hinted at it but I have picked who Y/n will be in a relationship with. If I didn't pick your choice but you have an idea as to how it would go, feel free to pm me and I will try and get it made into wither a short story (about 10 chapters) or a one-shot.

I've also been thinking of creating an imagines book for anyone that's been in my stories, along with other people, either requested or those I've thought of. Let me know what you think about that.

Thanks for reading,

~M

P.S. I know I don't have many of you readers but, I was wondering if there was a name you would like me to refer to you all as. I know other authors on here have some, so let me know if you want to be along with a name if so.

Thanks again :)