My Life

A/n: I don't usually do these but you may want tissues :)

Your POV

"Can we talk?" Sinu asks I slowly nod my head. I look up and see Camila looking at us in concern. I make eye contact and nod letting her know I'm okay. She gives a slight nod back before continuing the show. Sinu motions me to follow her. She leads me around backstage until we reach Camila's dressing room. She opens the door and motions me in, I walk in and sit on the couch. She sits opposite me. She takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Listen I-" She cuts me off, "Y/n I'm so sorry. I never should have let him control me like that. Yes, you were a mistake, but you're the best mistake I ever made. You were and always will be my first born. I will always love you. When you I found out I was pregnant with you, I was over the moon I was finally gonna have a kid, but Alejandro wasn't as excited..." She trails off.

~~~~~~ Flash Back ~~~~~~

22 years ago

Sinu POV

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. I jump up and freeze as I hear a groan from beside me. I slowly turn, seeing a guy shirtless laying with his back to me. I feel a cool breeze and look down, jumping again as I realize I have no clothes on.

"Oh no," I whisper, I scramble out of the bed and hurriedly get dressed. I run out of the bedroom and manage to find my way to the front door. I open it and sigh in relief as I notice my car out front. I start the car, sighing as I notice I'm only a few blocks away and drive home.

As I pull up I notice my husband's car in the driveway. My nerves make an appearance again. I park and turn off the car before sitting there trying to gather enough courage to go inside. I finally take a deep breath before getting out and making my way to the door. I put my key in the lock and turn the key, opening the door slowly.

"Honey?" I hear as I close the door, I call back, "Yea it's me," he comes out of the kitchen,"Oh thank god. What happened last night? I thought you were just going to the going away party for Nicole," He questions, pulling me into his arms, I tense before slowly hugging him back. It doesn't go unnoticed by him though, "What's wrong?" he asks.

I sigh before taking his hand and leading him over to the couch. "Y-You m-may h-hate m-me after I t-tell you t-this," I stutter, he looks at me confused before taking my hands in his. "Honey, I could never hate you. I love you and whatever this is we'll get through it together." He says, running his thumbs over the back of my hands. I squeeze his hands before telling him.

"So, I did go to the party last night, I was surprised when Nicole sent me the address, of where the party was. It was that new bar downtown," He nods letting me know he's listening, I take a deep breath before continuing, "Well, you know me, I'm not much of a drinker but the girls kept pushing me saying how it was Nicole's last night and how we should all have fun. So, I eventually gave in and drank. Only since I don't normally drink I had a short limit, after my second or third drink I was drunk. That's all I can remember but this morning I didn't wake up somewhere I knew, I was in someone's room...with a guy...naked." I whisper the last part. I feel him tense.

"Y-You slept with someone?' He asks, strangely calm. I slowly nod my head looking down and playing with his fingers. I hear him sigh and slowly look up at him. "Did you at least use protection?" Now it's my turn to tense, I look up at him scared. "I-I d-don't k-know." I stutter, crying. He sighs but lets go of my hands, he stands and grabs his keys and wallet from the table by the door. I look at him scared. "Y-You're leaving m-me?" I continue to cry harder. He runs back over to me and pulls me into his arms.