Trouble in Disney?

Your POV

After we had our sister moment, we broke apart so we could get ready to leave. I head into my room and clean up a little before I changed.

I grab my phone and wallet before I walk out of my room to see Camila and Sofi had changed too and were sitting on my couch waiting for me

"A little dressy to go out don't ya think Shadow?" I ask as I notice her outfit choice. She just laughs and gets up walking in my direction. "It's my normal wear Y/n/n. Besides you don't even know what we want to do yet." She smirks a little at the end. I look between her and Sofia with a confused look on my face while the two of them are smirking. "Did I miss something?" I ask backing away a little causing them to start laughing. I look at them even more confused. "Told ya it would work Sof." Camila laughs out, "Sof didn't think I could scare you, but I told her otherwise." Camila explained a little. I only nod and turn towards my front door.

"Okay since you are the late birthday girls which car do you want to take?" I ask picking up my set of keys with the keys to my cars on them. "I got my Jeep Wrangler, my Dodge Charge Pickup and my new car my Tesla?" I ask leading them out of the apartment and to the elevator to the parking garage. And I know I only had the jeep and truck, but I had some money from YouTube and I thought I'd get myself something nice. Besides I like my cars.

"YOU HAVE A TESLA?!?!?!?!" I hear Camila and Sofi yell from behind me. I jump but turn and look at them to see them looking at me with their mouths open. I slowly nod and step into the elevator as the doors open. "Yea, I just got it like last week. I've had so much going on I actually forgot about it. I haven't even gotten the chance to drive it yet. You guys will be the first to ride in it with me." They smile and squeal as we ride the elevator to the garage.

Once we are out of the elevator I lead them over to the spots my cars are parked and turn on my car from my phone. I look to Camila and Sofi to see them staring at the car wide eyed with their mouths hung open once again. I laugh and get in the car before calling back to the, "Are you guys getting in or am I spending the day by myself?" They snap out f their daze and run to get into the car.. I chuckle and start to pull out before I realize I don't know where we are going.