Surprise?

Your POV

Since our date, Lindsey has been very secretive. I'm getting worried she's having second thoughts about us or there's someone else because she's always on her phone laughing, while texting, or leaves the room to take a phone call. We have no problem answering the phone in front of each other, no matter who is on the other side.

"Babe!" I hear Lindsey call me. We are currently sitting in our trailer, I'm laying on the couch playing GTA again, while she's changing for her next scene. "Yea, what's up?" I call pausing my game and turning to see her standing in the doorway. My mouth drops open in shock, "Woah," I mutter, she giggles before strutting over to me, straddling my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck. I rest my hands on her waist moving them up and down her sides. "Do you like?" She asks I nod my head still in a daze, feeling a strong sense of deja vu.

"W-what's the o-occasion?" I stutter still entranced by the beauty before me

"W-what's the o-occasion?" I stutter still entranced by the beauty before me. "Do you not know what today is?" She asks surprised, I look at her confused before shaking my head no. "Babe..." she pauses, "It's your birthday," she says sadly, "You don't remember?" I look at her confused before checking my phone to see that it is, in fact, my birthday. "I'm sorry babe, with everything that's been going on lately I haven't been paying attention to that really. Plus I never really celebrated my birthday, I mean what's the point in spending it by yourself?" I ask, she looks at me sadly before tightening her grip on me, not enough to choke me though, and pulls me into a hug, my head resting on her chest. I feel tears on my head causing me to pull away slightly.

"Hey, there's no need to cry. I'm okay everything is okay babe. I'm just not one to celebrate my birthday like others. Besides, I'm already spending it just the way I want. With you," I smile at her, she smiles as more tears fall from her eyes, before pulling me into her again. "God, I love you so much." She mumbles on top of my head. I chuckle wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close, "I love you too," I mumble into her neck, causing her to giggle.

"So, why are you so dressed up? I thought you had another scene to shoot?" I asked pulling away from her a little, my hands going back to her hips and rubbing circles on them with my thumbs, "Not that I don't love the outfit, cause damn baby girl you are rocking it," I say biting my lip at the end, she blushes and pushes me back a little. "Well since you asked so nicely," her voice dripping with sarcasm, "I have a little something for you back at the house," she says, standing up and grabbing my hand to pull me with her.

"Oh?" I ask smirking a little, she smacks my shoulder as we walk out the door, "Calm down you horn dog. That's not what I meant, although if you behave..." she trails off causing my eyes to widen and pull her along with me to my Jeep. Her a giggling mess behind me.

~~~~~~ At the House ~~~~~~

"Why the hell is everything so dark in here?" I call out as Lindsey and I walked inside hand in hand. All of a sudden the lights turn on and I hear "SURPRISE!!!" I look at everyone unfazed, but a smile on my face. "Babe, you threw me a surprise party?" I ask, she nods and squeezes my hand. "I thought you could use a bit of celebration on your birthday, since you've been stressing over everything with your parents and Veronica," I smile and give her a quick kiss before I'm pulled away by all the people, most of whom I have no idea who they are.