Explaining

Your POV

Once I finished making my dinner, I went into my living room and turned on Netflix to watch while I eat. Since I finished The 100 on Netflix, and season 5 has't started yet I decided too re-watch the series again.

I was watching the second season when I see a familiar face. "I KNEW I SAW HER SOMEWHERE!!" I yell at my TV pointing at Aylcia. Almost as if told to, Alycia texts me.

Alycia:

Hey Y/n

Y/n:

Hey, Lexa 😏😏

Alycia:

Haha, I'm guessing you watch The 100

Y/n:

Haha maybe... 🤔🤔

Alycia:

Please tell me you won't go all why did they kill Lexa and Clexa on me.

Y/n:

I won't now, but know if a friendship ensues between us, expect it at one point☝️😂😄

Alycia:

Haha deal, anyway would you want to meet up tomorrow? I'm not filming and I feel like you could use the company

Y/n:

Sure, I'm up for it when and where?

Alycia:

I could text you my address and we could hang at my place. Say around 1?

Y/n:

Wow inviting me to your house already? That's bold Carey😏😏

Alycia:

Oh shut it. Are you going to come or not? lol

Y/n:

Haha I'll be there

Alycia:

Great *inset random address* See you at 1

Y/n:

See you then 😉😉

Alycia:

haha dork 😂😂

I chuckle and put my phone down before continuing to watch the show, until I fall asleep.

~~

I am woken up by my phone going off. I groan as I sit up before hissing in pain. I rub my neck and open my eyes looking around to see I'm still in my living room. I shake my head before getting up slowly while stretching, I sigh as my back pops/cracks. I jump as my phone goes off again. I look at the time to see it's 10 am.

I grab my phone and see Lauren C. calling me.

"Hey Lo, what's up?" I ask as I answer. I can hear the other girls with her.

"WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" I hear them yell. I pull the phone away from my ear before laughing slightly.

"I take it your all back in L.A?" I ask sheepishly.

"No shit Sherlock." I hear Dani say followed by the sound of a slap. I laugh lightly to myself knowing it was probably Katherine.

"Well, ya see... umm..... well..." I stutter out before sighing, "It's a long story."

"We got time." I hear I think Christina say, "You can tell us anything Y/n/n, you know that." She continues. I sigh before I tell them everything that has happened since they went back to Tennessee, from meeting with Camila, and Veronica cheating, to my parents saying I was an accident and me moving to Australia.

"Wow, Y/n/n we are so sorry we weren't there for you. And I'm sorry but your parents are assholes." Lisa says. I can hear sniffling meaning one or more of them is crying. "Hey you guys don't need to cry. I'm okay. And I understand why you guys weren't there you had things to do at home. You deserved the time you guys got to spend with your families. Plus you have your wedding soon Christina. And I totally agree Lise." I say, I hear a little chuckle on the other side of the line causing me to smile a little bit.

"Are you sure?" I hear Amy ask she sniffle after she asks me, "I promise I'm fine Ames, you don't have to cry. I'm okay I promise. Besides I'm not alone here anyway." I say. "Wait, you found someone new already?" Dani asks shocked. I hear another slap causing me to chuckle. "No, I made a new friend. You may know her actually. You guys remember Lexa from The 100?" I ask a smile growing on my face as I think of my new friend. "Wait, you met Alycia Debnam-Carey?" Lauren asks. I chuckle before answering, "Haha yup, I actually met her similar to how I met Veronica and Vanessa, only I didn't have two idiots making comments behind me." I say. "Hey!" I hear Lauren and Dani shout causing me to laugh along with the others.

"But, yea. I'm actually going over to her place in a couple hours." I say, "Oh, well then we'll let you go. We all know how long it takes you to get ready." Dani says laughing. I scoff. "Oh, please it takes me five to ten minutes to get ready and you know it." I say teasingly causing them all to laugh. As our laughs die down it's silent for a few minutes until I hear one of them sniffle and speak up, "I miss you Monkey." I hear Dani say. "Awe, I miss you too. But, I promise I'll be back soon to visit. Plus you guys can call me at any time and you know I will answer. We may not have known each other long but you guys are family and I will be there for you as you are for each other." I say tearing up a little. I didn't think I would miss them this much.

"We love you Y/n." I hear them say together. I chuckle before answering them, "I love you girls too. I'll talk to you soon." We say our good byes and I hang up looking at the time, 12 pm. Damn, we were talking a while. I get up and take a shower to get ready to go to Alycia's.

A/n:

Hey y'all. I finally finished this update. Not proofread by the way. I'm starting to be a little slow seeing as I have a lot of shit happening with school, and my varsity coach sucks, but writing makes it better so hopefully I'm able to write a few chapters for you guys.

Now, I know a few writers on here have names for their readers and I don't know if I want one too, but let me know if you guys do want one and what you think it should be.

I have a couple other stories I have started. One is the Veronica Merrell / You, which I had mentioned already another I have is a Emily Junk/ Hailee Steinfeld / You. I feel like they are both good, but I don't plan on posting them until this one is finished.

Thanks for reading😜🙂😊

~M

P.S. You guys can keep sending in ideas of what you guys want to happen either for this story or an idea for another story. But, I can't promise the other story ideas will happen right away.