Their Old Friend

~Al's POV~

"No.... she couldn't have... how many people have committed the taboo? Wouldn't she need two people? Unless... Armstrong, how many documented people have done it?" I said, looking at her next to me.

"Around hundreds in records, but there could be more that slipped under supervision." Armstrong said. "You'll have to confront her tonight."

I look over at her, she looks like she's sleeping peacefully, I hear her murmur something.

"Lilly...." She says quietly. After, she murmurs a series of 'I'm sorry' multiple times before stopping, what is she thinking about?

~(Y/N)'s POV~

It's happening again.

That dream, about mom and Lilly.

"We can do this, Lilly, we're going to bring her back." I say, wiping away my sister's tears. "I was reading a while ago, about things dad used to do, there was something about bringing back someone from the dead." I look down, holding her hand. "No one has done it yet, but I think we can do it. It will be ok, you will be able to see her, she's so nice." I smile.

"R-Really?" Lilly says.

"Yes." I say, as I help her back to the house.

"You're going to do that? For me? You idiots!" She hits me in the head with her fist. "I don't want that for my birthday!"

"Well, We will! It's rude to deny gifts, Nicole! That's what mom said!" I say.

"Lilly, when we do this, we can't go back, you know that, right?" I say to her, as we hold the knifes to our fingers.

"I want to see her, (Y/N), you say she's so kind, she'll love us, I'd give up anything to see her." I smiled at her, we cut our fingers on the middle of the circle, with all the elements we need in the middle, we walk out to the outside.

"Ready?" I said, preparing.

"Yep." That's when we clap our hands together, looking up and seeing all of the lights, then seeing red. Pairs of weird, black hands grab Lilly.

"(Y/N)!" I look at her, trying to grab her, her hand disappears, along with mine, her body starts to go as I hear her scream.

I will never forget that scream.

"LILLY!" I try to stand up, but my legs disagree, as they start to disappear. Then I see white.

~Real world~

"(Y/N), we're here," I feel a metal hand shake me as I slowly get up, All of their eyes are on me, I open up my wheelchair and climb on, then climb back off to get off the train back into my wheelchair. Ed and Armstrong lead in front and where a few feet ahead.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Al says.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"What was your dream about? Who's Lilly?"

"She was my little sister..." I replied.

"you had a little sister?"

I nod. "My dream was about her...."

"It'd be cool to meet her! Where is she?"

"........" I look down at the ground. "She passed." I said sternly. I feel his hand on my shoulder, I smile up at him.

     In the distance, I see Ed getting a wrench thrown at his head. "Hey! I didn't break your automail!" He said defensively.