She Talked About Him

~Al's POV~

     I walk out of the graveyard with (Y/n), as we walk out, I feel a sense of awkwardness, so I start a conversation. "Who where you talking about?" Her cheeks become tinted red.

"It was no one..."

"You can tell me, we're friends!" I say, she fiddles with her thumbs.

"W-well, he's nice and...."

"And what?"

"And that's all I'm going to tell you." She sticks out her tongue at me and runs, I start running after her and pick her up, then we both start laughing. After our laughter dies down, I remember the flowers.

     "Hey (Y/n), I want to give you something." I pull the flowers out of my chest and give them to her.

"I-I know your having a rough time adapting to e-everything here... so I decided to g-get you this." I see a smile form on her face.

"Thanks Alphonse, that's really sweet of you." She hugs me and I hug her back, then we keep walking to the house, (Y/n) smiling a little, I'm happy I was able to cheer her up after what happened.

     When we open the door, to see Winry teaching Chloe how to fix automail and Ed with his arm stretched along a table, "Why did you have to use me for this!?"

"Because I fix your automail and I never get anything in return, you know, that equivalent exchange stuff you talk about!? This is your payment!" Winry said proudly.

"Fine! But I wouldn't let you get away with breaking my arm!" (Y/n) and I start cracking up at them.

     "Shut up! Why don't you do this, (Y/n)?"

"I'm not going to let someone dissect my automail arm, so no." She looks over to me.

"Al, are you up to spare?" I nod, we head back outside. "Let's make a deal, if I win, I'll tell you who I was talking about. If I win, you have to carry me on the way to the train."

"Fine, but Ed has never beaten me in sparring, so you should start to get prepared to confess."

We both take our positions, I throw the first punch, she blocks it aside and kicks me in the chest plate, I try to grab her foot but she's to fast, She punches my head off with her automail arm then tries to kick me but I grab her leg, and swing her around. "What the hell is this?!?"

I fling her into the air, she lands onto the ground, then runs forward, but I grab her very tightly. "One!....Two!....." before I can finish counting, she pushes all of her body weight downwards, then grabs one of my legs between hers.Then, kicks me in the side, then grabs the spike on my chest plate and then she sits on top of me, with my head in her hand.

"I guess I win." She stands up, and hands me my helmet while smiling.

"You're really strong, (Y/n)."

"Thanks" She stretches out a bit.

"Well, we should head inside. The foods probably ready." We head inside and see a pot of stew, with an very tired Edward on the couch. And Chloe proudly finishing up the stew.

"How was sparring?"

"I won." She said, flexing her real arm.

"How did you win against Al?" Brother said.

"I guess I'm better at hand to hand combat." She joked.

"I was going easy on you." I said.

"Is it because you like h-" I hit Brother in the head. "Ow! Al!"

"Oh really? Round two. Let's go."

~Time Skip~

     (Y/n) and I decided to call it a draw because it was getting to late, and (Y/n) was getting hungry.So, we both went inside and (Y/n) eats stew while we all talk about what we are doing after we leave.

"I was thinking on meeting our old teacher to learn more about the Philosopher's Stone." Brother said.

"That's sounds good. What's she like?" (Y/n) said, finishing her stew.

"She's.... well..."

"Scary." Ed and I say in unison.

"She hasn't seen us since we lost or bodies Brother! She's going to kill us!" (Y/n), Chloe and Winry start talking about other things. Then Chloe points to the flowers on the table.

     "Where did the flowers come from?" Chloe said, inspecting them.

"Oh... um... Al gave them to me." Is she blushing?

"Oooooo.... you know, I've heard they symbolize first lo-"

"WELL IM HEADING TO BED. NIGHT." (Y/n) nervously walked out of the room, and up the stairs to her room.

"I know you like her, but if you hurt her in any way, shape, or form, I will destroy you. She's basically like my little sister and she's been though to much already. So protect her for me, ok?"

"I will, Chloe."