Him and I (Bonus Chapter!)

Hey guys! So, a while ago I wrote a rough draft for the end of the book. Instead of using this, I wrote what you saw while reading the book. If you haven't read up to the final fight, then this will be MAJOR SPOILERS. This will also be my last chapter of this story, I'll probably announce my new book shortly, until then, have fun reading!

I turn around to see a very skinny blonde hair boy, his hair going down to his shoulders, with golden eyes. It was

Alphonse.

I felt my heart skip a beat and tears flood my eyes, I run up to him and pull him into a hug. "(Y/N)." He just said, pulling me closer into the hug.

That's when I realized he was naked.

I pull away from the hug and take off my coat. I turn around and hand him the coat. "You guys finally did it," I felt warm tears run down my face as I said that. I turn around as he finished tying the coat around his waist. "(Y/N), why are you here?"

"....Alphonse... I'm dead, Father killed me, after you left? Ed tried his hardest, I told him to give you something. I'm so sorry, Alphonse." I look up to him to see tears in his eyes. I walk over to him and hold his hands. "It's ok, you'll live happily with Mei, you'll be a prince, I'll wait for you. You and Ed can go travel the world and learn more about alchemy. I love you Alphonse." I wipe his tears away.

"(Y/N).. I can't leave you, please. You can't be completely dead, right? I love you, heck, even Ed joked about us getting married." He chuckled sadly after saying that, and it felt like my heart was tearing apart again.

"My journey's over, I helped you two out, I journeyed around the country, meeting lots of new people, I met the man I love, Alphonse Elric." He started to lean in, closing the gap between us, into a sweet, kiss that we both wanted after so many years.

"I guess my little brother got his first kiss before me." We heard Ed say with a goofy voice.

"Take care, you two, and Ed, you better end up with Winry, or I will climb out of hell to slap you." He chuckled and gave me a hug.

"I will, don't worry."

"Tell Lilly I said hi, along with Chloe, and tell that Colonel I'll be waiting in hell for all of them." He smiled at me and pulled away. He started helping Alphonse to The Gate.

"I love you, Alphonse! Take care you two!"

"I love you too, (Y/N)!" The Gate opened for the both of them, then slammed shut after.

I sat down on the endless white floor, and looked at the thing. "I guess I'll be here for a while. Do you have any cards? We can play War, or Goldfish." It smirked at me and laughed.

"You've really accepted death, haven't you? Well, you've also got a visitor." It stepped out of the way, and my dad was behind it.

"What are you doing here? You should be celebrating! The Homunculi are all gone, and Father is dead." He smiled at me and came over.

"I want to make up for all of the years I left you, (Y/N), and I want to sincerely apologize. I'm sorry I left you and your mother, that was all my fault. I'm sorry I left in general. I'm a horrible father for doing so, a father should put his children in front of him. So, I sacrifice my whole life, and everything I will and will ever have, for you. I see the way you look at him, and I know he's a good kid, so I want you to be happy with him. I know I'll never make up for being such a horrible person, and father, but I hope it helps."

What he said shocked me, another gate appeared behind him, and my automail arm and a leg dissolved, into my real limbs, weaker, but back. "You don't have to do this, dad."

He started tearing up when I said that. "That's the first time you called me dad since you where 5, Pumpkin, I love you, so much, I'll finally see your mother again, she'll probably backhand me, but hey, I'll be watching you, (Y/N), now go see him."

I give him a final hug, and start walking to the gate. "I'll see you in hell, dad." I joke as I wave him off.

"I'll see you there too." As he turned around, to the silhouette of a short woman with big brown eyes. He was walking to my mother. "I love you both!"

"Love you more Pumpkin!" I walk through my gate, into the world to see Alphonse.