A Man With a Melon

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sit there in bed in complete shock. Why would he do such a thing? Why would he fuse himself to his dog? What type of horrible person would do that? I'm looking down at the bed when Mustang and Hawkeye walk in.

     "Is everything good? I'd like to talk about the Tucker case." I hear Mustang say. I put myself back together and look up.

"I'm listening." I say.

"Because of your work on that case, you've been moved from Lance Corporal to Sergeant, we will have your uniform ready soon, I'll give you some time to recover, Sergeant (Y/N)."

They both walk out the door. I over hear some conversation from the other room. "Colonel, I think sometimes you forget that they're just kids. Even though they're just dogs of the military, they haven't experienced this stuff yet." I hear their conversation dye out after they go to far.

     Then, Ed walks in with Winry. "I know your automail Isn't that messed up, but I wanted to see that you're ok." She said, but then throws a wrench at my head leaving a bruise.

"Winry what the hell! That hurt!" I say, rubbing my forehead.

"That's for being stupid and getting hurt! You've only been with them for a couple of months!"

"But how will a wrench help me get better?!" After saying that, I sigh, in partiality in pain and in anger.

After Winry scolds me,  I see the one and only Führer Bradley walk into the door with a giant melon in a basket.

     "Führer Bradley? What are you doing here? Don't you have more important things to do then visiting me?" I say.

"Nonsense, I had to come and visit one of the youngest military members. I don't think we've properly met yet, (Y/N), here, have a melon." He said, smiling, he handed me the melon basket that he had.

"T-Thank you?..."

"I must be off now, my guards will come looking for me soon, get better soon!" He jumps out the window, that was on the first floor.

     ".....Did that just happen?...He seems pretty cool." I said.

"He is, he just loves giving out melons." Ed said, as if he's remembering something.

"What day is today?" I asked, playing with my bed. "It's March 24, why?" Al says.

"We're going tomorrow."

"But (Y/N)! You need to recover!" He replied, as I stood up.

"I'll recover on the way there, but we have to be there by the 27."

"Why are we going there?" Ed said, as I checked on my arm and continued to walk around the room.

"I need to visit someone and see something, I'll tell you guys later." I sit up in bed and start to stretch out, then feel a sharp pain in my shoulder.

Then he doctor walks in. "I'm going to need you to step outside." He said to Ed, Al, and Winry. They did so and the doctor started talking.

"It looks like you got shot directly though the shoulder, how much to you remember from the event?" She said.

"I remember feeling the pain, then passing out almost after that, but I don't know who, or what did it. Then I remember waking up today." I said, plopping down onto the bed.

"Interesting, we're going to need to stitch up your shoulder." She wrote something down before getting a needle.

"ACTUALLY I FEEL COMPLETELY BETTER NO THANKS." I reply, backing up to the other side of the bed.

"Miss, it's just a needle, it wouldn't hurt a bit."

"IVE HAD A SHOT BEFORE, IT HURTS" I say. The doctor sighs.

"You two, I need you to hold down her arms when I tell you too." She said to Ed and Al, then she looked back to me trying to climb out the window.

"Get over here!" The doctor said. I walk over to the bed and lay down, the doctor started getting the materials.

"So.... can't I just let it naturally heal?" I said, getting pulled back from the window from Al.

"You're hanging out with these two, I don't think you're going to get a break." Then she stops, and gets out the needle.

"It will only hurt for a second." Ed and Al pin my arms down to the bed as the doctor starts piercing the needle though my skin.

"It wouldn't hurt that bad." Al said.

"Well it does!" The doctor puts a big bandage on my shoulder and gives me a lollipop.

"This is my reward, for all the pain and suffering I've been going though? The horror." I faked falling down on my bed jokingly.

"It's only stitches, you'll be ok." The doctor said, I sigh, then get up again.

"Well, am I free to go now?"

"No! You just got your stitches and if you don't want to be coming back here next week, then I suggest you stay here for another day!"

"Another day? That's to long, well, when I do break myself again, I'll be back."

"I'm not fixing you twice. If you want to go get hurt on an adventure, then do so."

"Ok then, I'm off." The doctor sighs as I get my stuff and carry it with my good arm.

"Well, see you in a week!" I cheerfully say as I walk out the door.

"Where are we going, (Y/N)?" I heard Al say in the background. I turn around to him.

"We're going to visit my sister."