Once Apon a Dream

I find myself in a dream. I know it's a dream because I see Alphonse and myself, which feels weird.

"H-Hey Al?" I said, looking up at him.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He said, I smiled seeing him again.

"Can I borrow your helmet?" I remember this, it was the first time I kissed him.

"Sure, what f-" I took his helmet, and peck him where his lips would be, and give it back to him. "N-Night!" And quickly, drift off to sleep.

I smile remembering that moment, we where so happy,

"Got to admit, I'll miss you saving my ass in almost every fight." Ed said, as we laugh when the train arrives in the distance. I rolled up to the train, and grabbed the sides and pull myself up, then grabbed my wheelchair and brought it up, went to my seat, and put up my wheelchair. I opened the window, and wave at them as it passes. Then, I hear:

"I love you!"

     I head looked over to Alphonse, who has a blush on his helmet, and Ed had a smirk. I smile, feeling heat rush to my cheeks. "I love you too!" I said.

I love them. They're so fun to be around, and we always brought each other up. I wish I could stay here, in this dream and remember all the times we spent together.

I wake up with a smile on my face.

"Morning honey. How'd you sleep?" James said, as I started to get annoyed with his voice.

"I slept great, and had an awesome dream." I said, thinking.

"What was it about?" I think of the best way to sound cute and vulnerable, a way to sound trusting.

"I-It was a-about you." I said, faking shudders and thinking about things that would make me blush, which worked.

"Aww. You're so cute when you shudder. What else was it about?" He said, smirking a bit.

It was about me knocking you out and running away. I thought. I thought of something embarrassing, which made my face go red and covered my face. He sat down close to me and put me on his lap. He leans closer to me.

"You could just... show me." He said, whispering into my ear. His voice was deep, and his eyes where lustful.

Shit, I set myself up for this. How should I get out of this? He kissed my neck and started to kiss my collarbone. I blush a bit, this is weird. He brought me closer to him and I felt him poking somewhere else. He put his hands under my shirt, and looked up to me, for what looks like permission. I bit my lip, and he looked up at me.

"Are you ok with this?" He said, his eyes wondering. I looked away, and down. He picked me up, and walked out of the room.

That felt wrong. I look around the room, for a clue what to do, and see a book of codes. A grab it and scan through it, then look around the room. I'm on the second story, in a house. It's next to a familiar alley way.

The one I fought Alphonse and Ed at.

I know that this is near the outskirts of the city. Dad's house is about 10 miles away. I scan my code book again. The only code I can do from here is Morse code, so I single out Help and tap it with a comb I found. I stop when I hear James walk over to the door. I don't know if that helped, but I might as well try.

Alphonse's POV

"If she was going to the store, then she would've gone to this one." I said, walking to it with Mustang. We went up to the manager.

"Excuse me. A teenager who looks like this came into your establishment at 9 in the morning a few days ago. Do you have anyone who was on staff at that time?" Mustang said, as the manager of the store went into the back to get a red headed boy.

"I didn't see anyone come into the store at that time. It was a pretty unpopular time to come to the store. Good luck on your search." We walked out and started to look around, until we found a dark alley with blood.

"The blood looks dry, it's been here for a bit. And there's signs of struggle. She could've been here." I said, looking around the ground.

I find a knife, with blood on it and a gun. I pick up the gun, and see there's carving on it. '(Y/n) (L/n).' "I found her gun." I said, handing it to Mustang.

"She couldn't have been killed. There's alchemy marks all around here, and blood leading over here." We walk over to the trail, which vanishes, but we hear tapping. The tapping is repetitive.

"H.... e.... l...p. Let's go find it." We run over to the source, they close the window soon after. We go to the entrance of the house and ring the doorbell.

"Hello? Anyone home?" Mustang said, knocking on the door. Someone opens the door.

"What can I help you with?" He said kindly, his eyes looked inhuman, being a violet color.

"We heard something in your house, it was Morse code. Do you mind if we investigate?"

"Not at all."

(Y/n)'s POV

I hear footsteps coming upstairs.

"You've got to go." He said, grabbing me and putting me in the closet.

"What's going on?" I said, as he brought me in.

"Just be quiet." He said, locking me in.

I look around the dark closet. What's going on? I hear hollow footsteps coming up the stairs. I try to push on the closet, but it doesn't budge. I look around and feel sound proofing. If I yell, no one will hear me. If I stay here, he'll eventually give in and be nicer.

"I'm just worried about her.... I love her, and I know she didn't just disappear. Eventually, I was going to ask her out on a date." I hear a hollow voice from the other side of the door. I look around, I see a pencil and an old recite. I write something down and slide it under the door.

I'm sorry.