Fireworks

I waited in bio impatiently.

It's a half day, and they got rid of my lunch and PE which I love and hate. It's probably because of the carnival.

Our groups are grouping up by couple or friends. I'm going with Alphonse (obviously) then it's Winry and Ed, then Nicole, Chloe and Lilly. So after this, Al and I are going to hang out at my place before heading out at 4 for the carnival.

RRRIIIINGGGG

I grab my backpack, not needing anything from my locker and waiting for Alphonse to get his stuff. I eagerly wait for him to finish. "We only have three hours to hang out at my place. Let's go!" I hold his hand as he finally gets up and we skip over to his car.

"You seem pretty excited." He joked at me.

"Yeah! This is the first time we're hanging out as a real couple!" He chuckled at me, as he kept driving.

"What should we do to pass time?"

Now, what any couple would do when the dad is at work, the sisters are at a friends place, they could do something like Netflix and Chill. But our plan of a good time after a long, boring day of school was to start our second marathon of Fullarmored Flamefist, which we've both been talking about non-stop.

"How about we marathon Fullarmored Flamefist?" I suggest, hoping out of the car and grabbing my bag.

"Heck yeah! I love the opening."

"I know! It has a sick guitar solo, awesome animation, shows a story, and has amazing transitions! Not to mention the vocals." I grabbed the keys and put my bag down.

"I've got to change, I'll yell for you to come up in a minute." I said, skipping up the stairs. I lock my door behind me, and scan my draws for something to wear. I decide on basketball shorts and his sweatshirt. I quickly clean my room and see an unfamiliar package on my desk.

Use protection!

~Nicole

"Damnit Nicole." I murmured, slipping it into my drawer.

"You can come up!" I yelled, opening the door for him. When he saw me, he blushed a bit and went in. I grabbed my TV remote and put on Netflix, scanning through my recently watched for it. I hear Al snicker.

"You watch Ouran High School Host Club?" He said, giggling.

"Hey. That show kicks ass. You have to watch it." I clicked on the first episode and started playing. We where sitting on my bed, so I leaned on his chest, then he put his arms around me. I smiled a bit.

I feel my eyes slowly close after the third episode. I snuggle into my bed and pull up the covers. Alphonse climbs in next to me and sets an alarm to 4. I put my arms around his neck, nuzzling into it. He puts his hands around my waist, smiling. Then, he gently kisses me on the forehead. I look up to him, as he's looking down at me, and kiss him. The kiss was innocent and blissful, but soon turned into something more. He deepened the kiss, pulling me closer to him. I pulled away from the kiss for air, looking up at his golden eyes. I hugged him, slowly falling asleep in his arms.

"I-I love you." He said, his arms around my waist.

"I-I love you too."

Beeeeeep.

Beeeep.

Beeeep.

BEEEEEP.

I slowly opened my eyes, and saw a sleepy Alphonse. I kissed him on his nose, and he slowly woke up.

"Can we just skip this and sleep?" He said, as I ran my hair through his hair.