Your Choice

(Y/n)'s POV

I wake up bright and early one again for school. It's the first Friday of the school year, and everything has been going by so slow.

The best part was during Woodworking, when a bird flew in from one of the ceiling panels. (True story, it was awesome.) it was one of the best things in my whole life cause she used one of the kids as a shield.

I also got to know Alphonse and Ed better. They both live alone, and their dad travels a lot but provides for them from around the world. They also have Winry, who is super bubbly and is Ed's girlfriend. I ship it. We're going to hang out at a cafe after school.

I get out of my trance by my dad crashing pots together around the house.

"Time for school!! Get up!" He yelled.

"You're the most annoying alarm clock I've ever had." I said, as he messed with my hair a bit.

"Love you too, Pumpkin." He replied sarcastically. I went into the bathroom, doing my usual routine of whatever. Then threw on some clothes I found and grabbed a bagel from the fridge and started running.

I double checked my mental checklist of my homework and things I could forget. I started eating my bagel, almost chocking at the same time but getting to school in time for home room with ten minutes to spare.

"Jez, you look pale." Chloe said, throwing a paper airplane at the back of my head.

"I chocked on a bagel on the way to school."

"So the usual?"

".....yep." We sat down at our chairs as the announcements went on. There was something about a carnival at the end of the month, which sounds cool. Maybe I could talk with my group about going.

The teacher shoed us out of the room, and to our next classes. I honestly hate A days (it alternates, so the first day of school was an A day.) The only good part is having bio with Alphonse and woodworking. Other than that, I have Anastasia in all my classes.

Anastasia Spar is one of those girls, she's like the Regina George of the school. I currently went under her radar for the first two years of high school, but now she's trying to hunt me down cause I hang out with Ed.

After a long series of morning classes, there was biology. I found my seat early, or what I knew was my seat. Anastasia was sitting on it, not in the chair, but on the desk. I went over to her.

"Excuse me, but that is my seat." I said, pointing to my desk. "Don't you usually sit near the back?"

"Who said it's your seat?" She taunted, as I felt myself getting madder.

"I've been sitting there since the first day, why do you want to sit here now?"

"I have a new prey." She said, as I looked around the room, I saw Alphonse walk into the room.

"No way in hell. What are you going to do to him?"

"Language, you wouldn't want Mrs. Frizzle to hear. I decided to pick on some easier prey. Plus, he's hot."

"You don't even know what he's like!"

"Is someone jealous? I didn't know a weeb could like anything but anime boys." I felt myself get angrier from every word she spoke.

I resisted the temptation to clap my hands together and raise the seat to send her flying out of the building. I sat down and put my bag on my desk.

"Is everything ok?" I heard Alphonse say from beside me. Anastasia went up to him and basically shove her chest against his.

"It's fine, sweetie. Just like you." She winked and walked away from him, as she glared at me. That's the moment I realized she will make my life a living nightmare.

Time skip

I grab my shoes and start walking to school. The past week has been pretty good, other than the Anastasia incident, Chloe invited our group, now including Al, Ed and Winry for a pool party on Thursday. Over the weekend we all hung out, we played Mario Kart, which I came in third after Nicole in second then Chloe in first.

So, on the fourth day of school, I never thought this would happen.

I walk into the building to staring and snickering. When I get to Chloe, she's in shock.

"Chloe, what's wrong? You're usually not like this, except..... what's going on?" I look around, it feels like everyone here is staring at me.

"Let's go." She pulled my hand out of the door, and talked to the teacher for us both to head to the bathroom. Lilly met up with us in the hallway, and we snuck in.

"Chloe, what's up? Do you need pad or something, cause I have some in my l-"

"They started rumors." She said, looking down at the ground.

"About.... about us?" She nodded.

"They said such horrible things... is this what high school is like?" Lilly said. She's a Freshman, and I think she thought that this would be different.

"They... they started rumors about you... they said that you where a slut... that you're using Ed and Al for your own needs.. I don't even want to talk about it cause I know none of there bullshit is true..."

I was in shock. Who would do this? Chloe punched one of the stall doors, holding her hand after.

"They put it everywhere... Finstagram... Wittert... Snapcat.... even Fakebook."

I check my phone in my pocket. Lilly takes it away from me before I can see it.

"Those assholes. They don't even know you! They only care about themselves! They deserve to pay! (Y/n), you know alchemy, what do you say?"