The Man With The Ouroboros Tattoo

~Al's POV~

I start heading outside with a broom, since Teacher asked me to sweep the streets for some reason, then, I see a piece of paper thrown onto the ground in front of my broom. I lean down to pick it up, the note said: 'We know your secret, meet us at the Devil's Nest if you want to talk.'

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I go down stairs to see what Ed and Al are doing. I see Ed downstairs with his teacher, "Where's Al?" I say, a bit tiredly.

"I told him to go and sweep the street." I walk outside to see the broom on the ground, with no trace of Al. "Hey Ed!" I yell.

"What's up?" He stumbles outside. I show him the broom, then we start searching.

"Where could a seven foot tall suit of armor wandered off to?" "Beats me, let's split up."

     I walk around and see something grab me and put a hand over my mouth. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't be in the streets alone." I look up at the man, he's wearing a sleeveless coat and sunglasses, but, more noticeably, an Ouroboros Tattoo. Could this be one of the Homunculi?

He brings me into a place called the 'Devil's Nest'. In the place, there's a short lizard guy, a guy with gray hair, and a guy with a sword, along with Al.

I look over to him, and they start talking, I'm already sitting at the bar, and the lizard guy is in front of me, so, I put my hand on his knee, then, put my hand on his leg to manipulate it enough for him to pass out.

    "What the hell? She's only a girl! How is she an alchemist?" The man with the oraoboros tattoo yells out.

"ONLY A GIRL?! ILL SHOW YOU WHOS ONLY A GIRL WHEN I KICK YOUR ASSES" I run over to Al, but the sword guy blocks me off, I blocks his attacks with my automail, then clap them together and shatter the sword.

     I look behind me as the door flung open, there stands Ed very angrily. "Brother! He might have leads on how to get our bodies back!"

"Why would you want your body back? Your body seems perfect already." The tattooed man said, with a devilish smirk on his face.

"No it isn't!" Ed looked like he was getting furious.

"You don't need to eat, you don't need to sleep, you don't even have to use the toilet! Sounds great to me." I feel angry as I look back at Ed, then, his temper starts to get control of him.

"That's enough, shut your damn mouth!"

     He then lets out a scream. "Sounds great to you!? Seems perfect!? You don't know anything about the hell he's had to go though stuck with that body! And you want to know how to transmute a soul!? You kidnap my brother and now you want to trade secrets with me!?! I'm going to crush you creeps! I'll smash you! End you! And I wouldn't give you anything!!! In other words, there wouldn't be an exchange with you.. SKUM!!!"

     Woah, I've never seen Ed like that. "Roa, get the armored kid out of here." I charge after the guy, only to be stopped by him.

"Your not getting away that easily." I punch him, but his hands turn solid and he punches me, I block with my automail hand, causing some parts to break, Ed sneaks up behind him and cuts the back of his head, I use my alchemy on his hands, and try to find a way to break it down.

"That's useless on me. You kids aren't that bad, so I'll have to step it up a bit."

     His whole body hardens into some unbreakable state, I try to figure out how to get damage on him while Ed attacks.

     I see Ed get scratched up, so I use my alchemy to try something else. "Ed! Use your alchemy on him!"

"It's not going to-"

"Just do it!" He does as I say and I use my alchemy to expand the hydrogen in his body to his stomach. "This shield of his is probably carbon, so, if you can break it down, I can get to his real skin and break down the rest of it."

"What the hell!" His body starts to regenerate back together but Ed and I work together to stop it.

"He also can't heal and use his ultimate shield at the same time." Ed adds.

But, Greed has an opening to grab his head, he does so and his claws start to sink into his skin. "Ed!" I run over to Greed, clap my hands together and grab his chin, causing it to explode. He then takes a swing at my chests and hits them. "I hate to hurt little girls, but I'll make an exception for a little brat like you."

He starts to charge over to Ed, who is half unconscious on the ground, I explode his whole back, which had been taking a toll on my automail as well.

"Winry really is awesome, don't you think? My arm is still working after all of this impact." I hear Ed said, as he landed a punch on Greed. Greed punches me square in the face, causing for it to bleed. Then, someone opens the door "Mrs. Izumi!"

"WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING!? YOU LEFT THE BROOM OUT." She said, punching Ed.

"Sorry Miss but I don't want to have to fight another wo-" Grabs his head, as sparks fly out then kicks him straight in the face, sending him flying into the wall and breaking his shield. "What the hell are you?"

"What am I.... I'm...."

"A House Wife!"