And Before I Knew it, It's the End of My Story

Time skip

Your POV

"Mommy! Mommy!" My daughter said, who is now about 7, she just got back from school. Her golden eyes sparkled, while her (h/c) hair was tied in a loose braid.

"Yes Trisha?" I said, while my son, Maes crawled on the floor, finding something to teethe on.

"Look what I made!" She said, holding up a small clay horse, though, it wasn't to good, but it was better than I was her age.

"It looks beautiful sweetie. Though, it would be good if you worked that hard on cleaning your room."

"That's no fun." She said, shrugging her shoulders.

"How about... if you clean your room, I'll teach you even more?" I said, trying to convince my stubborn daughter.

"Ok!" She ran upstairs, as I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled, as Ed swings the door open with Al following him.

"How was Dublith? And how's Mr. Curtis doing?" I said, picking up Maes before he tried to eat the chalk.

"He's a bit of a mess, but he hides it well. How's the baby going?" Alphonse said, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Wait, you're pregnant?!" Ed said, looking at my stomach.

"Yep, three months." I smiled, as Alphonse's face lit up.

"I can feel their heartbeat!" He said, his eyes filled with wonder and joy.

"You're basically a little kid, Al." I joked, placing a kiss on his head. He came up and held Maes, bouncing him a bit as he smiled and started speaking his little baby language.

"You should bring Winry and the kids over sometime!" I said, flicking Ed in the head, as he jumped a little.

"What was the flick for?!"

I chuckled. "Same as always." I joked, as I heard footsteps run down the stairs.

"Papa! Uncle Ed!" She said, hugging Alphonse's legs then onto Ed's.

"How's my favorite niece doing?!" Ed said, scooping her up and booping her nose.

"I made this!" She said, holding her clay horse in her small hands.

"That's awesome! What else did you make?"

"Follow me!" She jumped up, finally being able to find someone other than her parents who love her alchemy and brought him upstairs.

"She's so full of energy." I said, smiling as I looked at Maes.

"She's just like you, then." Alphonse said, pecking me on the lips before siting down with Maes on his lap with me.

"We should get everyone together."

"What do you mean?"

"The anniversary of the Promise Day is coming up. I can't believe it's been almost 10 years." I said.

"Wow. We're getting old."

"We've been married for seven years, Alphonse."

"Seven amazing, wonderful years." He said, as Maes crawled around the couch. "How's store going?"

"Amazing, everything here is wonderful." I said, with a faint smile on my face.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Trisha yelled, running down the stairs. "Uncle Ed told me to ask you for something!"

"What is it, Trisha?" I bent down, looking at her.

"Can you tell me a story?"

"Well, in a place, a long time ago, there lived a girl....."

Present day

"Tell us another story!!" They yelled, gathering around the older lady in the rocking chair. Her gold eyes shined, as her hands glossed over the pages of the book, looking at every word of every page she wrote.

"Ok, but I'll warn you. This one is a very long tale." The lady said, as she rocked back and forth.

"Tell us! Tell us grandma Lilly!" They said, as the lady smiled at them. 

"Settle down, children. Once, many years ago, there lives a girl, (Y/n) (L/n), who's mother died in a terrible accident! She wanted her back so badly, she committed the taboo." The lady explained.

"The taboo?" The children questioned.

"She lost her arm and legs that day, and her little sister died." The children gasped, as the lady chuckled.

"She lived on the streets, until a brave soul of armor came to save her! Along with their short brother." The children 'ooo' and 'aah' at her story.

"After many years of adventures, mysteries, and deaths, they ended up together, the soul of armor now a man, and the girl, now a women as they live happily together in the clouds." She said, the locket on her chest, with the strange symbol moving as she told them the tale.

"What where those adventures?" Alphonse II said, interested in the story.

"Well, one was a battle with a terrible beast called Greed! Only wanting instead of giving." She said, as she looked down at the children, all with their golden eyes, some with (h/c) hair or (s/c) skin.

"She sounds awesome!" Nina said, as she looked at her with eyes full of wonder.

The old lady, who is now on her last legs looks at the wall to a photo. There's a woman and a man, the woman with (e/c) eyes, and (h/c) hair, the man with golden hair and eyes. And with three children, the oldest was Trisha, then Maes, and to a girl named Lilly.

Lilly was the last of the 5, being born in 1930. She made a book about all of the stories of her parents, the read the journals they wrote in, the stories they told, and passed the book on generation to generation, making sure no one forgets what her parents went through to make it here.

It's also published, since it is now illegal to preform alchemy if it's an everyday person.

The old lady smiled, before looking down at her locket, that was given to her from her older sister, Trisha after she died at the age of 30 in the war. Her brother died at 40, from an illness.

Her parents died happily together, living until 70 together, with more than 40 years of being happily married.

Lilly spread the word to people, she told a close friend the story of her uncle, Edward, who got his own amount of fame. But, she wanted people to know about her mother.

And so, she wrote and wrote and wrote, about the story of her parents. Until, they finally reached someone. They reached thousands, one of them, now reading the story

That you just finished.

I have to admit, this was hard to write. I'm currently doing an American History unit in my high school, and I'm also a theatre geek. So, when I heard 'Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story' from Hamilton, I had to make something like it.

And now, I decided to insert a piano cover to make this end even sadder to theatre geeks like me. (I know, I'm sadistic.)

So thank you for staying til the end of this, I know it was easy to drop this book and pick up something better. (Probably with better writing, less sad, and without a very edgy beginning.) But thank you for sticking with this story for as long as everyone did. I hope you can all go and write your own stories, and maybe, just maybe I'll be back to write another story like this.

~Love, Mayo