Introduction

Chapter One

I stepped off the plane, into a new city, and into a terrifyingly new life.

A couple years ago now I was left orphaned after a car accident. With no aunts or uncles, siblings, or willing guardians, I was sent to live with my grandparents. They were rarely present in my life before the accident, and adjusting to our new life together had been hard to say the least. That's why as soon as I was old enough, the organized for me to live in Korea. Once I was old enough. Their excuse was that it would allow me to experience something new in life, grow after everything that had happened. Of course, I know that this was just another way for them to get rid of me. And I couldn't blame them. They'd never liked my father, his family, or where he came from. Their cultural differences had been too much and too important. They could only see him as being a useless and manipulative man, determined to ruin their family. And me being his daughter? Let's just say that I'm not exactly thought highly of. They expected the same of me as they saw him. Not as the loving and supportive father that he was, but as a disgrace to the family. 

So, there you have it. Shipped off and out of their hands, here I stand in the middle of Incheon airport with two suitcases and without a single clue as to what to do next.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

For the record I've now been writing this for over 2 years so my style of writing changes a lot through out the story.. as in it becomes much better. I'm hoping on making some minor changes in what's already written as to at least improve the earlier writing a bit without rewriting everything. 

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo ShunnLover