What Should we do Today?

Lillie's POV-

When I first woke up that morning, I was startled, and the first thought to enter my mind being. "Why am I sleeping on a couch?" 

I had no idea where I was. Though as I looked around the loft that I was in, the events of last night started coming back to me.

The morning light was filtering through the window above where I had slept, and everything in the house was relatively quiet. I sat up and stretched a little. "Who knew a couch could be so comfortable." I thought to myself.

I got up after a few moments of stretching and walked over to the railing of the loft, chancing a look over the side. Ash was still sleeping, with Pikachu curled up next to him. Though, there was another Pokemon that was sitting on the other end of the couch. It had a blue and yellow head, webbed feet like a frog, and something pink wrapped around its neck, almost like a scarf. The Pokemon had it's arms crossed and one leg crossed over top of the other. Its head was tilted downward, almost like it was asleep.

"What is that?" I questioned as I made my way down the ladder from the loft to the first floor. 

Curiosity got the best of me as I started to slowly approach the Pokemon, hoping that a closer look might give me an idea as to what it was.

I quietly walked over to where the Pokemon was sitting, and within a few seconds, I was within arms reach of it. 

"I've never seen anything like this around Alola..Where's it from?" I pondered.

I reached out my hand, intent on touching its arm. "I wonder what it feels like." I quietly muttered to myself.

My hand was about to make contact with its arm, when the Pokemon's eyes darted.

"Gre?" The Pokemon said.

I yanked my hand back and started to step back in startled embarrassment. I went to take another step back when I tripped over my own foot and started falling backwards.

"EEP!" I shouted. My mind going to full panic mode as I fell.

I hit the ground hard, causing a loud crash to emanate from where I landed. I heard movement on the couch and when I looked up, I saw Ash sitting up and looking around, a groggy look present on his face. 

"What? What's going on?" He said.

It took him a few seconds before he looked down at me, curiosity and a little bit of surprise present in his eyes. "Uh, Lillie, you ok?" He asked me.

I blushed a bit and nodded. "Y-yeah.. sorry for waking you Ash." I replied.

Ash chuckled and shook his head while he stretched. "Its all good Lillie, this is about the time when I usually wake up." He said with a yawn. "Though, what were you doing?" He questioned.

"Oh.. I was curious about him." I answered.

I sat up and pointed to the blue and yellow frog Pokemon beside him. Ash looked to where I was pointing and smiled.

"Oh, you mean Greninja." Ash said.

I nodded. "Yeah, Greninja." I repeated.

"Well, Greninja was one of my main Pokemon when I was in Kalos, we had grown so close together, that It didn't feel right leaving him back in Kanto with my other Pokemon." He replied.

I stood up and got a bit closer to Greninja, taking my time as I took a closer look at him. "We don't have any Greninja in Alola, or at least none that I know of." I told him.

Ash chuckled a bit. "Yeah I kinda forgot about that, sorry." He said.

I looked over at Ash, seeing him sheepishly smiling at me. I smiled back and shook my head. "It's alright, besides, it gives me a chance to learn about a Pokemon from a different region." I replied.