Planning a Rescue

Ash's POV-

My eye's slowly crept open as I awoke from my slumber, my eyes slowly scanning the room around me as I attempted to get my bearings. I noticed the sunlight filtering into the house through the windows in the room while I tried sitting up, finding that there was a pressure on my chest that kept me from sitting up.

"What the hell?" I quietly muttered to myself. While I let my gaze fall down to my chest, trying to see what was ontop of me.

My eyes came to a rest on Lillies head, seeing that it was resting on my chest as her hair was being hit by the sunlight, lighting it up and making it almost glow. The memories of last night ran through my mind, letting me remember that we had eventually fallen asleep together on the couch after we had finished eating.

I blushed a little before letting my gaze travel farther down, noticing that there was a blanket on top of us. "Did Kukui put the blanket on us?" I thought to myself, while I looked back down at Lillie.

A soft smile crept onto my face as I started slowly moving myself to the edge of the couch, before slowly rolling her over to get out from under her.

I softly rested her on the couch before standing up and stretching a bit. I looked around the room for a moment, before deciding what I wanted to do.

"I wonder if Kukui's in the basement?" I pondered.

I looked around for a couple of seconds before walking to the stairs that led down to the basement. I let out a yawn and glanced back at Lillie, before descending into the basement.

When I reached the bottom step of the basement, I found Kukui sitting in his computer chair and working on something on the computer that sat in front of him.

"Oh wow, you're actually home Professor." I said with a chuckle.

Kukui turned in his chair to face me and smiled. "Good morning Ash." He responded.

I returned the smile before crossing the distance between the two of us. "So where have you been anyways?" I asked him.

Kukui chuckled and glanced at the window that was open on the computers monitor. "Well I've been trying to gather research on some pokemon that reside in the mountains of Alola, so I've been heading up there early in the morning to see if I can find them." He answered.

I nodded and glanced at the computer screen before bringing my gaze back to Kukui and sighed.

"While you were gone, some things ended up happening with Lillie." I said.

Kukui's eyes widened in what seemed to be shock. "Oh god, she's not pregnant is she?" He asked in what sounded like mild panic.

My face exploded with a red blush as my mind tried to process what he had just said. "Oh my god, no, no, nothing like that Professor, holy crap!" I shouted at him.

Kukui looked down at the ground and let out a sigh of relief before looking back up at me. "Alright, good, just making sure." He said. "So what's going on?" He continued.

I took a deep breath to calm the blush on my face as I thought of how to try and explain this. I walked over and grabbed the spare chair that was in the corner of the room and pulled it over to Kukui.

I sat down and sighed quietly as I gathered my thoughts and got ready to explain what was going on.

"Well to start out with, Lillie's mom Lusamine is a friggin psychopath and needs to be brought in for what she's done and is most likely still doing." I said, "The next thing is that Lusamine kidnapped Gladion and is holding him hostage to get Lillie to bend to her will. She said that we have till Tuesday at midnight to be there, otherwise she's going to kill Gladion." I told him.